barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Could be that. I'll have to be more aware of that in the future. Hence, if anyone is getting missing images:
Restart game
Reload save when you had images last.
I found that saving to an emptly slot, loading a previous save, then loading the new save also fixes it. No need to exit the game.

It happened a few times for me, all of them when I tried to scroll back through screens that auto-scrolled back when I was upscrolling on my other monitor.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Still in early game here but i would like to know if the choices CJ make matters in term of story/relationship?

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Is there is any specific date for the android version release? Sorry for asking again about this topic
We're currently working on getting all platforms tested and up to par, including the Android version, and as soon as it's ready we'll put it out immediately.

Still in early game here but i would like to know if the choices CJ make matters in term of story/relationship?
Yes there are missable scenes and events depending on what choices you made.

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for taking the time to reply to most of us Story Anon , hope the work isn't too hard and really excited for what's planned next .
(at this rate , im surely gonna become a patreon , you deserve the support XD )

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is there a planned release schedule, or does new content come out when it's done?

In other words: Is there a date for me to look forward to, or am I gonna start getting the shakes now that I'm caught up on current content?

*taps veins*

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to reply to most of us Story Anon , hope the work isn't too hard and really excited for what's planned next .
(at this rate , im surely gonna become a patreon , you deserve the support XD )
Is there a planned release schedule, or does new content come out when it's done?

In other words: Is there a date for me to look forward to, or am I gonna start getting the shakes now that I'm caught up on current content?

*taps veins*
lol glad you guys are looking forward to what’s coming.

Ch22 is coming late July at the earliest but more likely August. There’s more animations in it than we have in the entire rest of the game and I want those to work perfectly.

That won’t be usual though, I would only expect these big important end of arc chapters to take longer than usual to make.

other than that, I have a lot of side content I want to start putting in and I’m hoping to stick those in every two weeks or so. I could easily do an update per week with a few new side stories but I don’t want to make people feel like they have to redownload the game every 7 days.

That being said, if you hop on my discord I have a huge amount of preview renders up in my WiP channel for you to check out. Too many for me to post here.

Jan 15, 2021
Eh... can anyone describe this game in simple terms? It seems like a whole lot of dull, unnecessary over dramatic writing with a very boring plot.
So CJ is the Protagonist, who is quite dumb? But he has what kind of Power? Why would he use that Power? I suppose to clean that "misunderstand," what kind of misunderstanding? Does he even need a Power for that? He grew up with all these people, right? So eh... the description makes me yawn already.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
In other words
"Ey, someone make a resume of the plot for me, i dont like reading, only jerking off".
Yes im sure your description of the game is very accurate, next.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Man...CJ fcked up real big with Jamie huh... I really like the vibe of storyline for jamie but seeing jamie crying hurts ngl.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Eh... can anyone describe this game in simple terms? It seems like a whole lot of dull, unnecessary over dramatic writing with a very boring plot.
So CJ is the Protagonist, who is quite dumb? But he has what kind of Power? Why would he use that Power? I suppose to clean that "misunderstand," what kind of misunderstanding? Does he even need a Power for that? He grew up with all these people, right? So eh... the description makes me yawn already.
Perhaps this game is not for you. Maybe try something like "NPC town". Its quick and no description needed (y)

haganox

Jun 14, 2019
Someone asked this already, but I couldn't find an answer, so I'll ask again just in case:

Any plans to add a chapter selector at all? Limited save slots and no chapter select make replaying a little messy

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Man...CJ fcked up real big with Jamie huh... I really like the vibe of storyline for jamie but seeing jamie crying hurts ngl.
To be fair, Jamie and her lack of ability to confront a simple problem caused all of this.
If anything, CJ has been the best of bro's by respecting and supporting his "bro". It went to shit the moment Jamie tried to "forcefully include CJ on his decission" (im talking in the way that CJ thinks Jamie is a guy).
Like "You are into that, and i respect it, but dont simply try to impose them on me".
But yeah.. a big situation has been created. Lets see how this plays out.

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
To be fair, Jamie and her lack of ability to confront a simple problem caused all of this.
If anything, CJ has been the best of bro's by respecting and supporting his "bro". It went to shit the moment Jamie tried to "forcefully include CJ on his decission" (im talking in the way that CJ thinks Jamie is a guy).
Like "You are into that, and i respect it, but dont simply try to impose them on me".
But yeah.. a big situation has been created. Lets see how this plays out.
From how the story is structured , that is most likely what's the author going for here , and although its a harem story , jamie's character is actually pretty realistic ( aside from the whole " pretending to be a boy " ) , lots of people lack that ability to confront problems even simple ones and it lead to disaster , and that's exactly whats happening here , so lets hope for the happy ending for her arc and much needed character development so she can be fully part of the family .

Jan 15, 2021
Perhaps this game is not for you. Maybe try something like "NPC town". Its quick and no description needed (y)
I'm criticising the Description because it doesn't tell much to be honest. Its very vague and I have no idea what to expect from this game, from the description at least.

Sadwolfy

Jan 18, 2018
I started to play this a few days ago, the Story is fun but first it was a bit to stupid for me after I saw Daddy... :D I wish it would be a bit more serious, but it's not bad and I even like this stupid parts also somehow now.

-
May I ask with what game/software the models are made from? I am not 100% sure about it but do CJ have a female Body with Breats turned to 1%? There are often some hints from the stretched clothes on the breast(sometimes he has small boobs) and the hips looking a bit female.
Its not a big issue, but I'm curious.

Last edited:

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Came for a fap...

Binge played this for hours for the story.
This has me hooked man. This has me more hooked than seriously budgeted visual novels. This is.....too good to be true. And now,I have to wait.... god dammit...
But wait I shall....

Thank you story anon. Thank you for creating this. I'll thank you with what I can scrape on patreon. Just please promise me you'll keep this up and complete it. Please.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes