Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Ad is ironically on a mac. Is anyone going to make a renpy port?
Mac dev builds working, see

Yes!

Good news:
We found the issue with Mac and it's completely fixed! (Forward slashes versus backwards slashes, ugh).
So the next build will have a fully functioning Mac build!

Bad news:
We found it just after Snow started the save file rewrite and flag system update, which turned out to require more time than either of us had anticipated. This is actually what's keeping me from putting out a Mac build this very moment, the dev build currently isn't playable at all.

But once that and the other QoL stuff is done (hopefully in the next week or so) we'll have a lovely Mac build for all of you to sink your teeth into!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Laziness

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Man, I just caught up after letting some updates pile up. I left just after the Kieran arc, but I got in time for the climax of Jamie arc!
Loving the story's chapters as usual.
I got a few mistakes here and there, like names not appearing when they should.
I will make a longer post when I sort them out.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Alright guys, game is awesome, 9.8/10 (my personal top 5, right up there with Lessons in Love, Now and Then, Ripples and Once in a Lifetime), but I need to find a name one track that plays in the scene where Vic and CJ finally had a heart to heart in the dorm room. It's violines or something and I have heard this one before on some other game. Story Anon, I request your help specifically, it's a matter of life and death.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Alright guys, game is awesome, 9.8/10 (my personal top 5, right up there with Lessons in Love, Now and Then, Ripples and Once in a Lifetime), but I need to find a name one track that plays in the scene where Vic and CJ finally had a heart to heart in the dorm room. It's violines or something and I have heard this one before on some other game. Story Anon, I request your help specifically, it's a matter of life and death.
I'm not Story Anon and I don't have a save before that scene to actually check, but I'm taking a shot in the dark based solely on it featuring "violins", was it ?
That's Story Anon's playlist of all the music in the game that they posted in the thread before, so if it's not that one you can skim through and see if you can find it.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I'm not Story Anon and I don't have a save before that scene to actually check, but I'm taking a shot in the dark based solely on it featuring "violins", was it ?
That's Story Anon's playlist of all the music in the game that they posted in the thread before, so if it's not that one you can skim through and see if you can find it.
Thanks, man, but I've checked the whole playlist already and haven't found it. The track is at the end of chapter 3 and that's all I can tell.

Reactions: Story Anon

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks, man, but I've checked the whole playlist already and haven't found it. The track is at the end of chapter 3 and that's all I can tell.
Looks like you were wrong about hearing it in some other game then, I skipped through till I got up to that part again and this music that plays is just called "ch3_bigbass.mp3" so it's most likely one of the tracks that was made for the game specifically.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it!
That's actually an original piece for the game, which is why you're having such a hard time finding it.

You're welcome to the mp3 though!

Reactions: akselx

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Aw man, was the mac hangup getting resolved just before linux has issues?
:ROFLMAO:
One thing at a time, one thing at a time.

New Mac build should be up tonight. No new chapters but 1) Mac works (hopefully, it works on mine now at least.) and 2) lots of new music plus tons of new save slots and a working history screen.

• Yay, new update!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
One thing at a time, one thing at a time.

New Mac build should be up tonight. No new chapters but 1) Mac works (hopefully, it works on mine now at least.) and 2) lots of new music plus tons of new save slots and a working history screen.
That's great to hear. I've had such a hankering this past week, I almost plugged in my drive for the Ren'Py version.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
That's great to hear. I've had such a hankering this past week, I almost plugged in my drive for the Ren'Py version.
Hey speak of the devil, it finished uploading. Give this a shot, I used the same permission fixer that's here on f95 and so hopefully it should be smooth sailing. If permissions are fucked again due to compression somehow, give that permission fixer a go and that should be all you need to do.

• Red Heart

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Hey speak of the devil, it finished uploading. Give this a shot, I used the same permission fixer that's here on f95 and so hopefully it should be smooth sailing. If permissions are fucked again due to compression somehow, give that permission fixer a go and that should be all you need to do.

MEGA
Moment of truth...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: akselx
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes