JohnSmith12387

Mar 19, 2019
Amazing game! but I have a completely random question, what's the name of the song that play for the intro for chad thundercocks entrance in the beginning?

Reactions: Story Anon

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I'm replaying it, since it got moved to Unity.
I gotta say... This story is way more engaging than I would ever thought it would be.

I will say. I'm starting chapter 20 and the lack of fap content made me not expect to see something, at a specific point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my opinion it lacks FAP material, but the story is so engaging and cool, that I personally don't mind that much.
Many games go straight to mindless fucking, almost out of the gate.
This one is the total opposite. I still hope that we get more Fapping, but to be honest at this moment I'm more concerned with what is going to happen with the characters.
I don't want any of them to get hurt or to part ways.

Story Anon , please don't break my heart

Last edited:

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I'm replaying it, since it got moved to Unity.
I gotta say... This story is way more engaging than I would ever thought it would be.

I will say. I'm starting chapter 20 and the lack of fap content made me not expect to see something, at a specific point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my opinion it lacks FAP material, but the story is so engaging and cool, that I personally don't mind that much.
Many games go straight to mindless fucking, almost out of the gate.
This one is the total opposite. I still hope that we get more Fapping, but to be honest at this moment I'm more concerned with what is going to happen with the characters.
I don't want any of them to get hurt or to part ways.

Story Anon , please don't break my heart
Life is a bumpy road with lots of ups and downs, heart break and triumph.

Sometimes the sweetest victories come from the pits of deepest despair.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Life is a bumpy road with lots of ups and downs, heart break and triumph.

Sometimes the sweetest victories come from the pits of deepest despair.
The entire game so far has been like that. Things are ok. Than a twist screw things up.. You think things everything is gone to shit, but there is a "reconciliation".
Live ain't no sunshine and rainbows, but as long as in the end the entire group is well, happy and together (and there is no NTR along the way) I can rest in peace.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The entire game so far has been like that. Things are ok. Than a twist screw things up.. You think things everything is gone to shit, but there is a "reconciliation".
Live ain't no sunshine and rainbows, but as long as in the end the entire group is well, happy and together (and there is no NTR along the way) I can rest in peace.
I won’t spoil anything but yes, I can absolutely say there isn’t even a whiff of NTR. Not that kind of story.

Reactions: Laziness

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I'm having cravings. What is the usual time frame between updates?
The specifics depend on a Patron Poll going right now, but there'll be something this month one way or another.

Btw is the android version will no longer get any updates?
Nice! Glad you're enjoying it!

Android is absolutely getting the Unity build and hopefully not too much longer from now. Getting it installed manually will take a little bit of effort on the users part, but hopefully no more complicated than using Joiplay.

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Seems the last few weeks have been a bit bumpy fixing stuff , hope things work out .
Also i know this gets asked all time (sorry) but how's the next chapters coming along ? and is a set date for the next big update?
PS: love the game and thanks for the lovely work!

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Seems the last few weeks have been a bit bumpy fixing stuff , hope things work out .
Also i know this gets asked all time (sorry) but how's the next chapters coming along ? and is a set date for the next big update?
Its gonna be BIG, since the technical stuff has been holding back the release, Anon intends to release ch 22 and 23 together.
Soooo.. Yeah, make sure you ask for some free time and bring drinks and popcorn.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Long story short: The VN parts of Ch22 and Ch23 are essentially done, the only thing holding them back are some of the gameplay aspects.

Yesterday I put it to a patron poll whether we should continue delaying Ch22 for the gameplay to catch up or if we should just press onwards and retroactively implement combat when it’s ready and we’re sure it’s fun.

So the release window for the next chapter is depending on the outcome of that poll.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

fucme

Jun 13, 2018
Long story short: The VN parts of Ch22 and Ch23 are essentially done, the only thing holding them back are some of the gameplay aspects.

Yesterday I put it to a patron poll whether we should continue delaying Ch22 for the gameplay to catch up or if we should just press onwards and retroactively implement combat when it’s ready and we’re sure it’s fun.

So the release window for the next chapter is depending on the outcome of that poll.
Thanks for the clear up , personally i'm patient and would rather you give the update what it deserves at your own pace so guess we'll wait to see what you decide on with the patreons .
And side note, considering how big the work that's been done , i hope you and all parties involved in the development are getting their well deserved and needed rest , cause we can all wait until you're feel good about each update without the need to rush it.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Do you mean that the way to install the Android version is going to be different from any apk port? were you planning to do it with Obb file?
Joiplay is easy to use, it is a pity that it does not support Unity games
We're still working on the specifics, but until we get our own file server the game will need to be unpacked by Androids 7-zip and the files placed manually.

iwassnow

Jul 14, 2019
Do you mean that the way to install the Android version is going to be different from any apk port? were you planning to do it with Obb file?
Joiplay is easy to use, it is a pity that it does not support Unity games
Hey there, I'm Snow the programmer. Just wanted to answer this so people will understand exactly what this is all about. It is indeed correct that it will require more work than a typical apk install as apks have a 4gb limit and basic apks have to contain all the assets in that 4gb. This is because an apk is just a variation on zip32 files which have that limit. Unity's way around this is with downloadable asset packages, of which we are using the asset bundle format. Normally I would just code the game to download these automatically, but we aren't exactly funded to support a live file delivery server like that(maybe someday), so instead those bundles will need to b downloaded manually and copied to the correct place on your device's file system. I'm hopeful this won't be too difficult for the average user, but I just won't know until I actually start assembling that build.

Real life issues and other obligations have been slowing up my work and likely will continue to do so for the next several weeks but pending the last cleanup for QoL features I'm working on, Android is next on the list. Beyond that however, I can honestly give no idea how long it will take until I've done it. Anyone wanting to keep tabs on the progress, I urge you to join our discord server where I'm much more readily available.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes