Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Gotta hold out till tomorrow. Til then I'll try not to just look through the PC version's CGs.
I wrote tomorrow not realizing it was already like 1am and thus, already tomorrow. Mac build should be uploaded very soon.

enuff80

Sep 20, 2020
First time playing, good so far. It would be pretty funny if they made other games and the next protagonist was another son of chad. Like some sort of family tree of the Chad lineage.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
hmm how'd you get the sarah scenes? are there like side quests to do?
If you mean the one on the preview, is not on the game yet.. or more like, the scene is done.. but the story hasnt reached that part... Yet, so its gonna be there soon.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Mac version now starts properly.

Mac version still tiny. Can full screen but it's blurry. Why can't the text at least render normally at higher res (5K)?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
*sigh*. Please remind me why we can't play the game on Android devices again. I really miss it.
Unity man, Renpy is just so much better as an engine. JoiPlay and Renpy is perfect for Android. It's so sad that devs make these dumbass self defeating decisions. I have a resolution problem too with blurry ass text even on PC.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
are you telling me I have to start over again and loose the convenient skip button/quick screencaps that ren'py offers?! Im gonna have to drop this fam, i dont really have the time to "play" games like turn based like in ch15. or sandbox similarities. I stayed for the story but this is abit much. good luck!

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
are you telling me I have to start over again and loose the convenient skip button/quick screencaps that ren'py offers?! Im gonna have to drop this fam, i dont really have the time to "play" games like turn based like in ch15. or sandbox similarities. I stayed for the story but this is abit much. good luck!
butts.PNG
The only missing thing is that screenshot button you mentioned, Skip, Auto, right clic to save menu, and other things like spacebar to move.. or hold ctrl to skip are already in the unity build.

Reactions: Laziness

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
hello excuse me but how can I win this fight ? one on one for ball light, some mp for healing and i can't see the end here...
please

edit: found the answer in comments page 42 phew

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes