blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
so. i gotta say. just discovered this game this release, and literally just finished binging straight through... picked it up thinking it was going to be some harem gotta catch em all adventure with a bunch of cookie cutter character cards (which i do like), but holy shit, absolutely so much more.

game is just amazing. absolutely amazing. story is off the wall. girls are great and have personality. even the music was crazy, and normally i just mute sound. i STILL laugh everytime i hear that crazy theme that pops when he meets his dad. xDDD as i got further and further, i was literally dreading knowing that i had to be coming up to the end of content. and now its here.

will definitely be keeping an eye out in the future of this. might... actually break my rule about patreon again... don't know. everytime i patreon a game seems like i regret it. i suppose we'll see. been a long long time since i found something this... intriguing. just wow

Last edited:

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
so. i gotta say. just discovered this game this release, and literally just finished binging straight through... picked it up thinking it was going to be some harem gotta catch em all adventure with a bunch of cookie cutter character cards, but holy shit, absolutely anything but.

game is just amazing. absolutely amazing. girls are great and have personality. even the music was crazy, and normally i just mute sound. i STILL laugh everytime i hear that crazy theme that pops when he meets his dad. xDDD as i got further and further, i was literally dreading knowing that i had to be coming up to the end of content. and now its here.

will definitely be keeping an eye out in the future of this. might... actually break my rule about patreon again... don't know. everytime i patreon a game seems like i regret it. i suppose we'll see. been a long long time since i found something this... intriguing. just wow
If you enjoyed it this much you should totally leave a review. That shit goes a long way on games like this that are growing and have so much potential to it. Also helps it get one step closer to the front page so more can know about it. Now tell me, who is your best girl so far? > u >

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
so. i gotta say. just discovered this game this release, and literally just finished binging straight through... picked it up thinking it was going to be some harem gotta catch em all adventure with a bunch of cookie cutter character cards, but holy shit, absolutely anything but.

game is just amazing. absolutely amazing. girls are great and have personality. even the music was crazy, and normally i just mute sound. i STILL laugh everytime i hear that crazy theme that pops when he meets his dad. xDDD as i got further and further, i was literally dreading knowing that i had to be coming up to the end of content. and now its here.

Thank you! Glad you've enjoyed it so far!

While I can't speak for any other games you've patron'd in the past, we're on a tight 2 week update schedule and I'm a workaholic, so don't expect any excuses about the game being delayed for 6+ months from me! :ROFLMAO:

But even if you don't, I hope you keep reading along with us in the future!

Is there any compressed version or update patch or I need to download full game again
We do want to do update patches but there are enough things being updated currently that they would regularly end up being half the game anyway.

Reactions: Vizer007

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I do remember this game dont have animations but now i saw ''animated'' tag. We got animations for sex scenes? Or ''animated'' there for combat animations?

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I do remember this game dont have animations but now i saw ''animated'' tag. We got animations for sex scenes? Or ''animated'' there for combat animations?
Currently there are only combat animations but h-animations were such a requested feature that we'll be implementing them pretty soon. They'd be in by now but we've been all hands on getting the Android build up and running. I kinda dislike leaving an ambiguous tag like that up but it's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
This is a update that let's you get to know the girls better, also there are some really comfy images. :3

Last edited:

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Loading a save from 1.48 and I am stuck at "Misaki: She wouldn't even be able to tie her shoes without me!". Sad days, I don't want to start over.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone explain to me step by step how to get to and use the save file on the pc for unity game? No matter what I do I have to start over everytime there's an update for these games.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Loading a save from 1.48 and I am stuck at "Misaki: She wouldn't even be able to tie her shoes without me!". Sad days, I don't want to start over.
No need to restart, there's a stupid script bug there. Here's the hotfix so you don't have to redownload anything. Just drop this in your game folder and overwrite the existing GAMESCRIPTS~ folder.

v1.55.6 Hotfix

Can someone explain to me step by step how to get to and use the save file on the pc for unity game? No matter what I do I have to start over everytime there's an update for these games.
All saves are read from User/Appdata/LocalLow/Lightning Rooster Prouctions/OoT, you should never have to start over with every update because the save folder never changes.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
There's a bug there, download the hotfix here and you'll be fine:

No need to restart, there's a stupid script bug there. Here's the hotfix so you don't have to redownload anything. Just drop this in your game folder and overwrite the existing GAMESCRIPTS~ folder.

v1.55.6 Hotfix Download

All saves are read from User/Appdata/LocalLow/Lightning Rooster Prouctions/OoT, you should never have to start over with every update because the save folder never changes.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
my problem is I don't have a lot of memory and games usually take a long time to update so after I catch up I delete it, that's why I almost exclusively play ren'py because my save is still there unless the creator does something that makes you start over of course. When I redownload a unity game even if I can find the save folder I don't know how to get it into the game. Hope you can help because there's a lot of unity games I want to play, but nobody ever really helped me out with this question before.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
my problem is I don't have a lot of memory and games usually take a long time to update so after I catch up I delete it, that's why I almost exclusively play ren'py because my save is still there unless the creator does something that makes you start over of course. When I redownload a unity game even if I can find the save folder I don't know how to get it into the game. Hope you can help because there's a lot of unity games I want to play, but nobody ever really helped me out with this question before.
Sure, that’s understandable.

Unless you go into your User/Appdata/LocalLow folder and manually delete the Lightning Rooster Prouctions folder, your saves should still be there. Deleting the game doesn’t get rid of that folder.

You don’t have to move your old saves because they should still be right where you left them, unless you changed hard drives or something. If so, just drop your old Unity saves into User/Appdata/LocalLow/Lightning Rooster Prouctions/OoT and they’ll work fine.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
how do you beat the kitsune fight like I can't even damage her
Correct, you can’t damage her. The game tells you that you can’t beat her with violence right before the fight.

You win by healing the hostage to full. Cro will block your heals if Aine doesn’t attack her, so always attack after healing.

Reactions: SubWawa
4.60 star(s) 228 Votes