Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Currently there are only combat animations but h-animations were such a requested feature that we'll be implementing them pretty soon. They'd be in by now but we've been all hands on getting the Android build up and running. I kinda dislike leaving an ambiguous tag like that up but it's kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.
Thought I was beaten on this matter :KEK:. Glad to hear it.

Reactions: Story Anon

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
The novel is stuck for me when Misaki shows up and talks about "She wouldn't even be able to tie her shoes without me!". Don't know if this is a bug or not.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
The novel is stuck for me when Misaki shows up and talks about "can't even tie her own shoelaces without me". Don't know if this is a bug or not.
Yeah that's a bug introduced with v1.55.5, you can download the hotfix here:

No need to restart, there's a stupid script bug there. Here's the hotfix so you don't have to redownload anything. Just drop this in your game folder and overwrite the existing GAMESCRIPTS~ folder.

v1.55.6 Hotfix Download

All saves are read from User/Appdata/LocalLow/Lightning Rooster Prouctions/OoT, you should never have to start over with every update because the save folder never changes.
It's already fixed in the v1.55.6 build which is up on itch.io, uploaders here are busy though so it's not in the OP yet.

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
aw i were hoping u continue the reply in song lyric :p
btw you got the song as instrument bg for any scene in the game?
I did back in the alpha before it was on f95, but we're all licensed and original music now. The soundtrack is a big deal and we've spent almost this whole year getting it made.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I did back in the alpha before it was on f95, but we're all licensed and original music now. The soundtrack is a big deal and we've spent almost this whole year getting it made.
oh i guess they doesnt let it fly even if you were to use a remix version :unsure:
hope the game will still give me the Vice City vibe then

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
That I can entirely guarantee.
hmm it actually feel more like Persona 3/World End With You than Vice City, lots of nice song from what i heard so far, its goes real well with it dream like retro aesthetic visual tho odd that all the sound setting are minimize or mute by default

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Sure, that’s understandable.

Unless you go into your User/Appdata/LocalLow folder and manually delete the Lightning Rooster Prouctions folder, your saves should still be there. Deleting the game doesn’t get rid of that folder.

You don’t have to move your old saves because they should still be right where you left them, unless you changed hard drives or something. If so, just drop your old Unity saves into User/Appdata/LocalLow/Lightning Rooster Prouctions/OoT and they’ll work fine.
Awesome, I really appreciate it. Also Hall and Oates rock.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes