Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Dear Anon,
this one is have a gallery for some scene or im not seeing right?
There is no gallery yet but there will be, we even left space on the title screen for the button.

If there are any pictures you'd like though, I'd be happy to get them for you.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I don't know what this is or why most of those tags are up there. Played up to chapter 15 and only a few images with a kiss and some hand holding. This game surely doesn't belong on this site. Not trying to bash on the developer or anything but I wouldn't actually call this a game. Except for the little menu down in the corner it's just a slide show of images. 3.25 GB for images?

Anyway, I didn't leave a review because that would be unfair since I haven't clicked through all 24 odd chapters and got bored by 15 but I did want to get my point across in the comments. Gave the game much longer than I usually allocate for a first opinion and it just didn't do it for me.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I don't know what this is or why most of those tags are up there. Played up to chapter 15 and only a few images with a kiss and some hand holding. This game surely doesn't belong on this site. Not trying to bash on the developer or anything but I wouldn't actually call this a game. Except for the little menu down in the corner it's just a slide show of images. 3.25 GB for images?

Anyway, I didn't leave a review because that would be unfair since I haven't clicked through all 24 odd chapters and got bored by 15 but I did want to get my point across in the comments. Gave the game much longer than I usually allocate for a first opinion and it just didn't do it for me.
Thank you for at least putting it here instead. The first real h-scene is at the end of Ch15, the next is in Ch18, followed by one in ch23 and an upcoming one in ch25.

As far as gameplay goes, there is a combat section in Ch15 that will be a full feature going forward.

All that being said, don't force yourself through it if you're not enjoying it. There are many games to play on this site and life is too short for VN's you don't have fun with.

Reactions: Extank

assasinsx4

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, i'm currently at chapter 15 and i think it's bugged (or just my save idk) or maybe i'm just stupid

CJ can't do anything other than One on One (It has no attack option, nor does it have another option in the other menus) and Sarah only option it's attack (Nothing in magic, abilities, items)

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi, i'm currently at chapter 15 and i think it's bugged (or just my save idk) or maybe i'm just stupid

CJ can't do anything other than One on One (It has no attack option, nor does it have another option in the other menus) and Sarah only option it's attack (Nothing in magic, abilities, items)
Sarah can use her heal under magic if she has at least 3 MP.

You can win by healing the hostage to full, just remember to hit Cro after to keep her attention.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I just got a notification that the game got a mobile tag, only to find that the mobile version still ends at version 0.9.3. That was mean, Papa Ernie.

PsyClogr

Dec 20, 2017
Currently stuck since i can't progress any dialogue when i click or press enter and if i were to click one of the option buttons and go back the dialogue box disappears. is there any fix for this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Currently stuck since i can't progress any dialogue when i click or press enter and if i were to click one of the option buttons and go back the dialogue box disappears. is there any fix for this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes this is a bug that was introduced in v1.55.5 and fixed with v1.55.6. You can download the hotfix for it here:

No need to restart, there's a stupid script bug there. Here's the hotfix so you don't have to redownload anything. Just drop this in your game folder and overwrite the existing GAMESCRIPTS~ folder.

v1.55.6 Hotfix Download

All saves are read from User/Appdata/LocalLow/Lightning Rooster Prouctions/OoT, you should never have to start over with every update because the save folder never changes.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I just got a notification that the game got a mobile tag, only to find that the mobile version still ends at version 0.9.3. That was mean, Papa Ernie.
Oof, wasn't me. The last uploader cleaned up some things in the OP when he added v1.55.6 so I'm presuming that was him.

laleyka

Dec 28, 2019
There is no gallery yet but there will be, we even left space on the title screen for the button.

If there are any pictures you'd like though, I'd be happy to get them for you.
hope it will come soon, for now i just enjoy the story. thanks for the offer but, i will wait for the gallery its more rewarding for me hahaha

Reactions: Story Anon

bwil92

Sep 15, 2018
Man, I'm impressed. Expectations started out pretty much at zero, and now I find myself still reading at 2am. Story is fun and the character models all look pretty darn good. Any chance someone has illusion cards of the cast?

LunyKC

Jan 13, 2018
I have a question! Not sure if it has been answered yet, but I can't really be bothered to scroll through all 70 pages of this forum.

In the description of the first pages there's a bunch of screenshots of the game, and noteably some H-scenes (the one with Sarah and Ashley), that I haven't come across in the entire game at all. Have I missed something (I finished chapter 24), or are these things yet to come to future updates?

Anyways, this games is amazing, I'm in love with the passion and dedication that goes in to the story telling and the atmosphere of the game, keep up the good work!

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I have a question! Not sure if it has been answered yet, but I can't really be bothered to scroll through all 70 pages of this forum.

In the description of the first pages there's a bunch of screenshots of the game, and noteably some H-scenes (the one with Sarah and Ashley), that I haven't come across in the entire game at all. Have I missed something (I finished chapter 24), or are these things yet to come to future updates?

Anyways, this games is amazing, I'm in love with the passion and dedication that goes in to the story telling and the atmosphere of the game, keep up the good work!
This has indeed been answered a couple times.
Some of those screenshots arent in the game yet because of the game being ported from Ren'py to Unity, but Anon kept working on the story, so those renders are already made (and more). But the story hasnt catched up yet.
So, they arent in the game.. right now, but they are already made for when the game gets there.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes