Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I have a question! Not sure if it has been answered yet, but I can't really be bothered to scroll through all 70 pages of this forum.

In the description of the first pages there's a bunch of screenshots of the game, and noteably some H-scenes (the one with Sarah and Ashley), that I haven't come across in the entire game at all. Have I missed something (I finished chapter 24), or are these things yet to come to future updates?

Anyways, this games is amazing, I'm in love with the passion and dedication that goes in to the story telling and the atmosphere of the game, keep up the good work!
And just to add to what Elukia said, those are all renders for very near upcoming chapters too, specifically 26-29.

Tubecrafter

Nov 15, 2019
I think im stuck. ;-;
Like after the thing were u spend time with everyone in the arpartment. After i finish that i leave the apartments and have no were to go. Some one pls help i realy like the game :3.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I think im stuck. ;-;
Like after the thing were u spend time with everyone in the arpartment. After i finish that i leave the apartments and have no were to go. Some one pls help i realy like the game :3.
You mean after chapter 24? Cause that's the most recent update. You'll have to wait a couple weeks for more content.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I think im stuck. ;-;
If you got to that point after Ch24 then you’re all caught up for now!

Ch25 comes out next week though and it’s looking like a pretty big one. Hope you’ll enjoy it!

Reactions: Laziness

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I really don't know why I waited so long to give this a shot, but I'm so happy I have now. Wonderful writing, amazing story, and really, really great characters. I'll definitely be looking forward to more of this. Nice work, and good luck with the future of the game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kind of stuck. I restarted finally after the new unity and cant get past a screen. Somewhere around chapter 21 i think? Hit this dialog screen and nothing happens. Cant click past it, cant change to skip all txt and skip past it or anything. Am I doing something wrong? If you go into the menu and go back all the dialog disappears as well.

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Kind of stuck. I restarted finally after the new unity and cant get past a screen. Somewhere around chapter 21 i think? Hit this dialog screen and nothing happens. Cant click past it, cant change to skip all txt and skip past it or anything. Am I doing something wrong? If you go into the menu and go back all the dialog disappears as well.
You didn't do anything wrong, that was a stupid bug introduced with v1.55.5 that was fixed with v1.55.6. You can download the hotfix for it here:

No need to restart, there's a stupid script bug there. Here's the hotfix so you don't have to redownload anything. Just drop this in your game folder and overwrite the existing GAMESCRIPTS~ folder.

v1.55.6 Hotfix Download

All saves are read from User/Appdata/LocalLow/Lightning Rooster Prouctions/OoT, you should never have to start over with every update because the save folder never changes.

KimiNoDonuts

Dec 10, 2019
Just wanted to say, I've been lurking on this site forever and while I thought I knew what the games hosted here have to offer and was certain nothing would usurp the 3 or 4 I found that I thought, "Yeah, these are probably the best games here and nothing's gonna touch them in quality", thus came your game out of nowhere a few months back and fucking floored my expectations. Like, you could not tell me 6 months ago a ren'py koikatsu h-vn was gonna make stop and pause at 3AM to take in the real emotions I was feeling from just the end of its 3rd chapter. Ooof, and everything after that? Just as excellent(needless to say, like everyone else Chapter 15 caught me completely off guard, I don't even know how to you made that in KK).
Very happy to make this game my first reply on this site- keep up the great work Story Anon, looking forward to giving this a real review once I make time to catch up on the latest build.

Sep 28, 2020
I have diabetes now after playing this. This game is so sweet I'll probably have to spend my life savings on dentist appointments, damn you. But in all seriousness this is one of the best written games on this site, you and your team truly managed to elevate the medium of adult entertainment in a tasteful, beautiful and heartfelt way.
I'm still a little stunned by how much depth and complexity many of the characters have (even if a few are still a little wanting) Not mention the neon soaked surreality of the visual aesthetics, that definitely adds to the whole experience in a way that hightlights the mutlimedia nature of visual novels.
My only complaint is that the game could use more music, the tracks that are in have been used well, but there are sections of dead air that could do with some sound.
All in all thanks to you and your team for making this wonderful game!

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes