Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Test build's out. Is there a mac version on the way, or is that meant for after the testing phase?

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Test build's out. Is there a mac version on the way, or is that meant for after the testing phase?
Mac build will be out with the public release on Wednesday. I don't have any mac patron testers that I'm aware of.

Reactions: Laziness

Gingerone0910

Feb 5, 2018
Holy shit this game where do I even begin. After being sent here by selebus I saw how good the models looked and thought I would give it a go and now here I sit having run through the whole story in essentially one sitting. Always refreshing to come across a game with writing and characters this good. Seriously the writing goes pretty seamlessly from (at least in my opinion) funny goofy antics with friends to deadly serious when it needs to be. Also I can't stress enough how nice it is to have characters that have some depth to them and don't just become glorified onaholes within 20 minutes of meeting them. As a final note I'm also pretty sure this game has one of the few MC dads that I do not immediately want to cuck due to him being a raging asshole, seriously what a great guy he is.

TL;DR Came for the great looking character models stayed for the great characters

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Here it is the update.. now if someone with 4k or 2k screens can test the resolution changes and all that and report if things work properly or not.. will be appreciated.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
it pains me inside that a game that looks like this and gets updated often, isn't actually a sex game. I keep waiting, checking every update, praying to sky father that one day this game will suddenly be filled with huge amounts of H content.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
it pains me inside that a game that looks like this and gets updated often, isn't actually a sex game. I keep waiting, checking every update, praying to sky father that one day this game will suddenly be filled with huge amounts of H content.
There are over 100 new renders solely for h-scenes in this update, but it is first and foremost a narrative story.

so if it's 1.x does that mean the game is complete, right?
The version number is what Volume the game is on. Currently we’re a little over halfway through Volume 2. Volume 1 is complete, thus the 1.

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
should play the latest update there's new content in the later chaps.

Narutosa33

Dec 5, 2020
There any news on how to play these most recent updates on Android devices? Been really looking forward to trying this game but only have an Android device.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
There any news on how to play these most recent updates on Android devices? Been really looking forward to trying this game but only have an Android device.
Android is our top priority right now, we have some hurdles to overcome with file loading but it’s in active development and we should hopefully have a test build out sometime in the very near future.

Reactions: doujin1

Narutosa33

Dec 5, 2020
Android is our top priority right now, we have some hurdles to overcome with file loading but it’s in active development and we should hopefully have a test build out sometime in the very near future.
I am very much looking forward to it. I've heard nothing but good things and everything I've seen only makes me more excited to eventually play the game for myself.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Sorry to be a downer. Still didn't like the switch to Unity, but I lived with it. The biggest problem for me is that there is no longer a compressed version. 3.19 GB for the latest update! I didn't download the last update and won't download this one. I will probably wait for quite a few, as SA said that we are about halfway through. What freaking size will this be when it is DONE?!!!!????!!! I can't be doing this all of the time.

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Sorry to be a downer. Still didn't like the switch to Unity, but I lived with it. The biggest problem for me is that there is no longer a compressed version. 3.19 GB for the latest update! I didn't download the last update and won't download this one. I will probably wait for quite a few, as SA said that we are about halfway through. What freaking size will this be when it is DONE?!!!!????!!! I can't be doing this all of the time.
With the android build necessitating the move to asset bundles, we can likely start offering an update-to-update patch that will hopefully make the download strain less of an issue.

If I had HH’s budget we could probably afford a file server and an updater that would avoid this mess entirely but we’re still too small for that sadly:cry:

Reactions: ElukiaTV

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
If I'm not mistaken if this was on renpy it'd be a ton bigger of an update to dl and you could always ask for patches or reference the forum to a compressor. Lots of them tend to be lurking about in the forums and it'll help out.

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes