_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she's

Gonna assume you played straight through the game without exploring. If you explore in the earlier chapters there's a little event with one you run into. There's also other girls you encounter as well.
i just downloaded it actually. i'm at the part in the beginning where some girl cries because she can't understand japanese very well which is weird because i can't either but i understood what was said easily (edit: wait what, are they japanese or westerners?)

is there a way to resize the window while still staying in windowed mode?

Last edited:

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
she's

i just downloaded it actually. i'm at the part in the beginning where some girl cries because she can't understand japanese very well which is weird because i can't either but i understood what was said easily

Ahhh, so you've got a lot to run into. Currently, they are working on that, it will be soon!

Reactions: _tewi

Story Anon

You're out of touch, I'm out of time.
Game Developer
May 4, 2020
she's

i just downloaded it actually. i'm at the part in the beginning where some girl cries because she can't understand japanese very well which is weird because i can't either but i understood what was said easily

Not yet (We have to slice up the UI so it scales properly when you resize the window) but it's coming in the next update in 2 weeks if I have anything to say about it.

Reactions: Laziness and _tewi

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Btw Anon do you think you can create Chad Thundercock with Koikatsu ? feel like he deserve a bit more than being just a jpg in the cloud :ROFLMAO:

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
man i'm kinda intoxicated and felt something off playing this... an uneasiness i guess, although that sounds negative when it's more neutral or even positive. now it makes more sense after reading the description lol. were you inspired by fear and loathing in las vegas at all? (i jumped to that movie mostly cause of 'psychedelic' but it also feels like... i can't really explain, like that weird feeling you get watching stuff like 2001:aso, eraserhead, a clockwork orange, etc)

Last edited:

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
man i'm kinda intoxicated and felt something off playing this... an uneasiness i guess, although that sounds negative when it's more neutral or even positive. now it makes more sense after reading the description lol. were you inspired by fear and loathing in las vegas at all?
Absolutely. The game itself is strongly inspired by the vaporwave genre and should definitely make you feel uncomfortable in the back of your mind.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Not yet (We have to slice up the UI so it scales properly when you resize the window) but it's coming in the next update in 2 weeks if I have anything to say about it.
Great to hear.

Also how often are these new events for the main girls going to be spread out? Every time there's some downtime between major crises?

Reactions: Story Anon

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Great to hear.

Also how often are these new events for the main girls going to be spread out? Every time there's some downtime between major crises?
Hopefully more often than that. They'll be timegated by the main story (and some will require others to be done first, to do Jamie's you'll have to progress along the other girl's arcs as well, to do Matoi's/Mizue's you'll need to get Jamie's further along, to do Lindsey's you'll need to do Kieran's, etc) but my hope is for these to be a pretty significant portion of content throughout the entire game.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
I had a save at the end on 48.1 and i tried to pull it up in 55 and 55.5 put it isnt pulling up to say is not showing white did i mess up and cause my self to have to start all over again i really hope not i already had to do that a few times

Story Anon

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
I had a save at the end on 48.1 and i tried to pull it up in 55 and 55.5 put it isnt pulling up to say is not showing white did i mess up and cause my self to have to start all over again i really hope not i already had to do that a few times
Are you looking on the right page in the load screen? What slot is the save file supposed to be in? (You can see it on the filename)

There is nothing from 1.48.1 moving to 1.55.5 that will prevent you from loading those saves.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
Are you looking on the right page in the load screen? What slot is the save file supposed to be in? (You can see it on the filename)

There is nothing from 1.48.1 moving to 1.55.5 that will prevent you from loading those saves.
Its in save slot one and even did that fix and it still didnt work

Captv

Mar 10, 2020

Yes is its in the first this is my screen

4.60 star(s) 228 Votes