3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, GMgaming, this is just a suggestion that you provide a default name for the MC. I normally hit Enter on my keyboard when asked so I can just go with a default name. Outbreak doesn't have one assigned, so the MC ended up being nameless. I thought it was weird to have him speak w/o his name (unlike every other character), so I restarted. I was stupid and hadn't thought that you were already using Jake. Conversations then became something out of a bad surfer-beach movie:
  • Jake 1: "Dude, Jake, like, here's the hotel, bruh!"
  • Jake 2: "Whoa, Jake, it's like an amazing place, right bruh?"
  • Jess: "Does having the same name ever get confusing?"
  • Jake 1 & 2: "Nah, we're like, totally like the Two Jakes, right?"
  • Jess: [annoyed] "Yeah, 'like, totally'."
It wasn't pretty. :oops:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Hey, GMgaming, this is just a suggestion that you provide a default name for the MC. I normally hit Enter on my keyboard when asked so I can just go with a default name. Outbreak doesn't have one assigned, so the MC ended up being nameless. I thought it was weird to have him speak w/o his name (unlike every other character), so I restarted. I was stupid and hadn't thought that you were already using Jake. Conversations then became something out of a bad surfer-beach movie:
  • Jake 1: "Dude, Jake, like, here's the hotel, bruh!"
  • Jake 2: "Whoa, Jake, it's like an amazing place, right bruh?"
  • Jess: "Does having the same name ever get confusing?"
  • Jake 1 & 2: "Nah, we're like, totally like the Two Jakes, right?"
  • Jess: [annoyed] "Yeah, 'like, totally'."
It wasn't pretty. :oops:
i totally did that convo in my head in a surfer voice Bruh lol

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Outbreak Chapter III Preview!
What's up guys?, I know I haven't updated you on Outbreak but I just want to let you guys know my focus is only on Outbreak right now. Here's a little preview!
1566101392444.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Outbreak Chapter III Preview and future announcements!
Hey guys! Everything looks good for Chapter 3 release next Friday, Here is a sneak peak!.
Also in the next coming days I have a few announcement regarding both games and I will be dropping the new Patron photo shoot.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes