3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Of course the girl (Zoe) that catch my attention first in the preview photos is dating the other guy and not the MC. Interesting start with the zombie epidemic, maybe a secret organization and some nice character designs. MC's lingering feelings for cheating ex-girlfriend, current girlfriend is kidnapped, one other girl might be interested in MC and MC putting his military background into use.

Reactions: GM Studios

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

What's up everyone? I'm glad to announce a brand new mini game called "Transcendent". Transcendent is a game that has been in the works since "Outbreak", it will be a spinoff game and will be in the same universe as Outbreak.

The game will be released monthly since they will be smaller than Outbreak updates, it's also something for you guys to look forward too in between "Outbreak" chapters. First episode of Transcendent will be called "Siren" and will introduce the MC coming in contact with the entity.

The game will be released early July and depending on feedback I will make this a full game. Will have updates for you guys as we get closer to release!.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

What's up everyone? I'm glad to announce a brand new mini game called "Transcendent". Transcendent is a game that has been in the works since "Outbreak", it will be a spinoff game and will be in the same universe as Outbreak.

The game will be released monthly since they will be smaller than Outbreak updates, it's also something for you guys to look forward too in between "Outbreak" chapters. First episode of Transcendent will be called "Siren" and will introduce the MC coming in contact with the entity.

The game will be released early July and depending on feedback I will make this a full game. Will have updates for you guys as we get closer to release!.
Wow great news , thnx for the information ! (y)

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well Jess time for u stay away from the MC for a while , let the MC enjoy with other chicks , i hope his friend die :devilish: and MC take his girlfriend.
i want to ask will be some kind of physical abuse on jess in jail ?

Reactions: Canto Forte

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I can't help it, I have to give in to the grammar nazi in me... for the love of god, it's either "Could have" or "Could've"... Every time I read "Could of" I literally cringed.

Other than that, it's a decent start :)

*edit* no sooner do I type this then a screen comes up with "would of"... See above. Contractions are your friend.

*edit to edit* and now "must of"

*sigh*

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I can't help it, I have to give in to the grammar nazi in me... for the love of god, it's either "Could have" or "Could've"... Every time I read "Could of" I literally cringed.

Other than that, it's a decent start :)

*edit* no sooner do I type this then a screen comes up with "would of"... See above. Contractions are your friend.

*edit to edit* and now "must of"

*sigh*
my brother who does the script decided to go on a last minute vacation so i got stuck doing everything, i do everything from renders to the music he just does the script

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Interesting game so far will this be missing a cheating/ntr tag for the next chapter tho cause something gotta happen to MCs girl

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
You want the MC to stay calm because his GF is beautiful and super nice and the dev make his ex and all her friends super hot, you want to be a good friend to Jake but his GF make you go crazy, decisions decisions...., making multiple saves seems the only way to go :ROFLMAO:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
jess is nothing compared to EX in beauty.

oh wait!!! you call zombies horror ? fuck..... the real horror and nightmare here is when MC found his ex pounded,i mean that fucking hot booty eating a stranger's dick.

i think if the ex came with her boyfriend would be more interesting and more drama especially when jess's away.

i guess givin each side character a partner was a very good move to avoide stupid harem.

i really hope there won't be lot focused on silly called horror zombies scenes and get us more of booty tragedy and drama:love:

i loved every character and what a promising game i loved everything lookin deadly forward for next update:love::love::love::love:

Reactions: GM Studios

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
jess is nothing compared to EX in beauty.

oh wait!!! you call zombies horror ? fuck..... the real horror and nightmare here is when MC found his ex pounded,i mean that fucking hot booty eating a stranger's dick.

i think if the ex came with her boyfriend would be more interesting and more drama especially when jess's away.

i guess givin each side character a partner was a very good move to avoide stupid harem.

i really hope there won't be lot focused on silly called horror zombies scenes and get us more of booty tragedy and drama:love:

i loved every character and what a promising game i loved everything lookin deadly forward for next update:love::love::love::love:
i appreciate the feedback, if you enjoyed the game dont forget to rate it!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I will say, I am excited for the new game, but also a little worried that the new game will take focus away from Outbreak, making it take longer to release updates.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I will say, I am excited for the new game, but also a little worried that the new game will take focus away from Outbreak, making it take longer to release updates.
What new game?

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
it wont believe me, transcendent is a shorter game only with a few scenes

Reactions: jish55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What new game?
GMGaming is making a new game called Transcendent (if you scroll up, there's an image from the game), but as he has stated, it will not take time away from Outbreak's development, which is good.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
it wont believe me, transcendent is a shorter game only with a few scenes
I'm glad to hear that. It's okay to work on other things for sure, but I've seen enough games get abandoned or go into major hiatus because the creator started working on a new game, so I was concerned is all.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes