3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The hero we deserve - one developer actually packing his distro into bite sizes:
there is one look a few pages back
i have compressed as much i can I have a 1gb version will replaced current version
The heroes we need -> doing the hard choice of reducing picture quality to spread the game to more and more people, using molecular level sizez:

outbreak ch2 (1,84gb PC rar original)

126 mb PC rar unofficial compressed:

done by Cruncher v.0.3.1(BAS); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole) has been applied

p.s.
UncleVT or someone else, could you please add this compressed game version to the OP. thanks
Outbreak [Ch. 2] [GM Gaming] - Squashed Version for PC

- - -
The marry conjunction of all these efforts for promoting and making this game accessible and fun to get and play!

I see there is compressed versions already, I tried making up down to 1gb, Also MAC version is up!!

This ... this forum here ... we get to be the deciders!
thank you everyone for the support!! if you can take 1 min of your time and rate the game id greatly appreciate it.
Happy Gaming!

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think this is the first time a game who is just beginning already made me make two different save files, one for staying 100% faithful to Jess, and other to go for all the other ladies, all of them have incredible asses i love it!!!!, Edit: and the MC is kind of a badass, if Chris Redfield and Leon s Kennedy had a child together it would be the MC.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You know that the guys who do most of the compressed versions released the tools to do it with yourself, right? https://f95zone.to/threads/cruncher-renpy-rpgm-mv-game-compactor-v0-3-1-beta-bas.10227/ is from bas and I think the other main one I know is 'Market' (sorry, don't have a link for that one).
man seriously r u joking ?! , why i will ask for compressed version , only when u got a bad Net , and bad pc right ? so i got it !
ty for the info but thats not new for me ! and have a good day !

Last edited:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Apparently there's a bug in this chapter 2 version. After the scene with Diana on the couch, no matter what you choose, you'll get error message after error message.There's no recovering from that point on.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Whenever I see this game popup in Latest Updates, I keep hearing the Combine calling "Outbreak, outbreak, outbreak".

Reactions: FranZGMD

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Apparently there's a bug in this chapter 2 version. After the scene with Diana on the couch, no matter what you choose, you'll get error message after error message.There's no recovering from that point on.
it has been fixed, the link is on my patreon, it's free.

Reactions: Led and Canto Forte

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Enjoying it so far. It's a little rough around the edges, but there's a lot of potential.

Not that important, but are you using the same cock for both the guys? It bugged me for some reason. xD

The stories pacing seems a bit fast. I think I would have enjoyed it more if the partying lasted longer, so we got to know the characters better and became more attached(maybe zombies show up on 2nd night of partying?). As is, If one of them dies, I prob won't care since I barely know em.

Also, I hope the zombies have more of a presence in the future. They pretty much got killed off as soon as they met the main group. Hopefully zombies remain the main threat and not some "evil mad scientist".

If the story heads in a direction I like, I plan on supporting.

Reactions: GM Studios

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Outbreak [Ch. 2 Fix] [GM Gaming] - Original Size: 1.08GB

Download Win (97.4MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Enjoying it so far. It's a little rough around the edges, but there's a lot of potential.

Not that important, but are you using the same cock for both the guys? It bugged me for some reason. xD

The stories pacing seems a bit fast. I think I would have enjoyed it more if the partying lasted longer, so we got to know the characters better and became more attached(maybe zombies show up on 2nd night of partying?). As is, If one of them dies, I prob won't care since I barely know em.

Also, I hope the zombies have more of a presence in the future. They pretty much got killed off as soon as they met the main group. Hopefully zombies remain the main threat and not some "evil mad scientist".

If the story heads in a direction I like, I plan on supporting.
stay tuned youll be really surprised next chapter, reason why i moved pretty quick is i wanted to move on from the resort and get to the horror

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes