3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I appreciate the support. 7-10 chapters, about the lesbian content , different choices lead to different scenes..maybe what youre looking for is there and finally haven't thought about incest yet, only 3 female characters are related.
thank you for the reply !

i wish you best of luck !

Reactions: GM Studios

FZO000

Dec 10, 2018
The game is great and the story too
Thanks The story is interesting
I'm excited about the CH3

Just as a note
I see that the chapter is not long
I hope the next chapter is a bit long

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game is OK so far.

The big question is whether the zombie story is written well or poorly. When it comes to adult games that try to insert a story that isn't about banging girls (in this case, zombie outbreak), the story needs to be believable and making sense. Otherwise, it's a big turn off for me. I'll be looking forward to the continuation of the story.

Reactions: MoreLinks

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
yes chapter 2 has several sex scene, it all depends on your choices.
Is just that one scene in the shower and the other scene is with another girl and her BF yes? If so its just one sex scene for the MC.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The crunched version in zippy say forbidden when you try to download. Is there any other way to get the crunched version?

Reactions: Canto Forte

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Game was surprisingly good, especially as the dev's first fun side-project diving into these adult games. Kudos to GMgaming for an already interesting story this early - especially with the ending of Ch 2.

Checked out his Patreon and there were only 2 patrons though... I'll definitely plan on being a patron for the next upcoming update because I think a small little indie game like this could definitely use some of F95's support! Keep it up GM, hopefully your presence on this forum helps Outbreak's publicity and keeps some good updates rolling.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I know the first thing I do after hearing an animal attack outside is go outside alone lol Jessica wins the Darwin award.

Reactions: Ennoch
U

User_10739

Outbreak [Ch. 2] [GM Gaming] - Squashed Version for PC

- - -

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Outbreak [Ch. 2] [GM Gaming] - Squashed Version for PC

- - -
the same "squashing" I did a few posts back (#130).
it seems that mods ignored that,in regards to OP updating.
thanks

Edit. My mistake at the end it was :). Sorry K-C, as a newbie I didnt knew at that time correct "compressed game-post" procedure...

Last edited:

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Game was surprisingly good, especially as the dev's first fun side-project diving into these adult games. Kudos to GMgaming for an already interesting story this early - especially with the ending of Ch 2.

Checked out his Patreon and there were only 2 patrons though... I'll definitely plan on being a patron for the next upcoming update because I think a small little indie game like this could definitely use some of F95's support! Keep it up GM, hopefully your presence on this forum helps Outbreak's publicity and keeps some good updates rolling.
I appreciate the support!!

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
thank you everyone for the support!! if you can take 1 min of your time and rate the game id greatly appreciate it.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes