3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
There is an error with one of the scenes, it happened while i was compressing the game I'm redoing the build with a fix but for now if youre getting the missing image error

add them to Outbreak\game\images\lobby

Dec 6, 2017
Very good update, specially the dream part, its to early to judge the story but it seems interesting enough for now, cant wait to see what the dev has planed for chapter 3!

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
There is an error with one of the scenes, it happened while i was compressing the game I'm redoing the build with a fix but for now if youre getting the missing image error

add them to Outbreak\game\images\lobby
This are the errors

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/lobby/mcbed3.png'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3426, in script
    mc "I am a fucking idiot, I need to get it together."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/lobby/mcbed3.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3426, in script
    mc "I am a fucking idiot, I need to get it together."
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Chrome downloads\Outbreak-Ch2-pc\Outbreak-Ch.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/lobby/mcbed3.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Outbreak Ch.2
Sun Jun 09 03:25:40 2019

It seems like that all the pictures or most of them are pointing to images/lobby/mcbed.png 1,2,3,4, but these files do exist, but in JPG format which the game can't find, renaming them to PNG instead JPG solves it

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I shouldn't have enjoyed that, but the gigantic asses and the friend calling me, "Bromo," was more than enough to get a place on the watch list.

As an aside, do gun owners really leave their guns in the car overnight?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
oh boy ! :D now we need a new compressed version !
++++++++++++++++++++++++

those days its hard to get compressed games !

Reactions: Canto Forte

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I shouldn't have enjoyed that, but the gigantic asses and the friend calling me, "Bromo," was more than enough to get a place on the watch list.

As an aside, do gun owners really leave their guns in the car overnight?
well the mc was in the military, some vets carry guns and i guess he felt safe to leave locked in his glove compartment instead of his suitcase

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Award for Best and most normal looking body's are the 2 Zombie girls followed by Becca :love: She is pushing it but not as bad. The rest are a bunch of Snooki /Kim K. wannabes ewww :sick:
well, moving on lol ... if you stay true to your girl and not mess with other snookies lol -- you see lesbian stuff as of right now. thats your walk thru lmao

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes