3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I don't know why, but I feel this song is necessary when playing any games created by GM

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update! And what and ending too! Talk about a plot twist lol. You can tell you get better each time you put out something new. Can't wait for the next one.
Man, that does NOT help me at all, I'm already hyped as hell to play the update, anxious waiting, and now you just go adding to that, whaaaaa! Haha :p

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
I am unable to get the android version to work. Seems like it doesn't extract correctly or fully. You have to go back into your downloads then try to install. Then the app launches but instantly closes.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So I started playing Transcendent first because I saw that first. I noticed that it said it's chapters would be shorter and they were pretty short. But I going to go with this not being much better. There's almost no actual plot happening in the first two chapters. You've had 2 chapters and 3 sex scenes. The sex scenes lasted longer than any one conversation in the game so far.

Right now, I know what every girl in this game (excluding the zombie) looks like naked and I know so little about them I really don't care. Your opening should have been used for character development, not jumping straight into the skin. If some of the characters end up dying in this, I can't really find that I'll give too much of a crap.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
So I started playing Transcendent first because I saw that first. I noticed that it said it's chapters would be shorter and they were pretty short. But I going to go with this not being much better. There's almost no actual plot happening in the first two chapters. You've had 2 chapters and 3 sex scenes. The sex scenes lasted longer than any one conversation in the game so far.

Right now, I know what every girl in this game (excluding the zombie) looks like naked and I know so little about them I really don't care. Your opening should have been used for character development, not jumping straight into the skin. If some of the characters end up dying in this, I can't really find that I'll give too much of a crap.
thanks for the feedback

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha! Apparently a certain General Practicioner might have been one of the first victims of this outbreak, will there be a crossover? Did it start in his Hospital?

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes