3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Girlfriend vs ex-girlfriend seems boring to me, both girls are already fuck dolls of MC past and present. No relationship build up character progress both are automatically screwed by MC

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If I were a writer for this game Diana would definitely have a "rape slave" ending. Bitch got it coming.

Reactions: genthrow

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
What a cliff i didn't totally see that coming >.<
One thing is sure Diana needs to keep MC alive either because she wants him back or it hasa unknown purpose.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Is this like an NTR server where they all get together and bug devs to add NTR to their games? I honestly believe something like that would exist. :ROFLMAO:
Nope this is actually a new thing, usually its just a chill server talking about all kinds of NTR, but it seems the dark side is consuming them.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev this is bs and you know it instead of wasting time trying to make you models look like battle of the buldges progress the story this makes no sense as long it took for an update and this 5 min we got I could care less about seeing anything naked I truly like the story and want more it's been 3 chapters and I feel like I know nothing about any of the characters absolutely nothing.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Update was so short U decided to start a new games and got an error message only if I decide to pick what kind of surprise with Jess when I reach the shower scene the game crashes completely bugs out I tried roll back load save start another new game nothing works game breaking bug as I said previously Dev is to occupied pumping up the women and Male models with steroids to worry about anything else.

Reactions: BobTheWankerDK

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
So I started playing Transcendent first because I saw that first. I noticed that it said it's chapters would be shorter and they were pretty short. But I going to go with this not being much better. There's almost no actual plot happening in the first two chapters. You've had 2 chapters and 3 sex scenes. The sex scenes lasted longer than any one conversation in the game so far.

Right now, I know what every girl in this game (excluding the zombie) looks like naked and I know so little about them I really don't care. Your opening should have been used for character development, not jumping straight into the skin. If some of the characters end up dying in this, I can't really find that I'll give too much of a crap.
I agree with you 100% anyone does won't hold no weight I hate NTR and seen a bit of people asking for it I wouldn't care if you NTR'd the shat out of MC none of it would bother me without character dev you have no story I seriously thought ok chapter 3 this guy is going to progress the story but instead he's pumping up asses and breast and muscles making characters look ridiculous instead of working on the story which we know nothing about with 3 chapters.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Imagine being so desperate to have a divisive fetish in a game you try to organize an entire discord to bug a developer into adding it.

View attachment 398291
I dunno mods are going to delete this post or not, but since my message was quoted, I am going to reply here as well. I don't plan to make an argument or a fight here. just wanted to clear doubts. This is my last message regarding this topic.
You don't have to hide my name as I had posted the message in a public group. What made you think the entire group is dedicated to bug developers to add NTR scenes in their games? and what made you think I or members in the group are desperate to see NTR content in this particular game? I was checking through the list, found this game and asked does it have enough content. some people had replied it doesn't, so I thought to play it later, but ended up playing it because I was interested to see zombies as I have never played anything like this in a western style visual novel. since the game was interesting, I requested the developer to include NTR content, and also asked from people in my group to do the same if it's possible. I don't see what is wrong with what I had done. Besides even this game's developer said me in PM he/she has considered about adding NTR scenes to the game, but still want to find out how people react to it. You like something, you request from the developer to add it to the game, and you also ask from people who potentially share the same interest. What is wrong with that?

I think the major problem is in antiNTR crowd, there are developers in my group who had experienced trolling, bullying, hate speech of antiNTR crowd in their patreon account. One guy even made 10 fake accounts in patreon to bug developers because their games have NTR content. So it seems like there are people who are desperate to out NTR content from the games, than other way around. I find this whole hatred against NTR content is rather ridiculous. that's the reason why I made my discord group too, to provide a safe place for marginalized people.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes