3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
• For one: I have zero interest in any lewd scene with the ex-girlfriend due to the fact that she cheated on the MC. I rejected her every single time she was thrown at us.

• Two: I have zero interest in watching Jake bang his girlfriend. As a player, I want the player-character(the one I'm controlling) to be the one having sex with the girls. Seeing some couple go at it does nothing for me. I was also hoping Jake's girlfriend would be a romance/sexual option for us, as I find her really cute... but now that I've watched her bang someone else I've kind of lost interest.
Both of these x100, especially the Jake voyeurism.

May 14, 2018
Hey GMgaming

I do believe that if someone leaves you a 1-star review for anything other than gameplay, it is against the sites rules. Ratings shouldn't be about the developer, or the length of a game (such as the game being too short), etc., to my knowledge.
But isn't it kind of bs, that someone can upload a faulty, not updated game in here, and then we aren't allowed to give a bad review of it, when the game is full of errors from the beginning of it?

When I leave a review, I leave a review about the game, not about the work of the game dev. I couldn't care less about the game dev, I'm just here for the games, and I think it's kind of rubbish, if the review system only is for giving positive reviews or reviews of the game devs intentions of the game.

Sure, I could search through the internet to fix the game myself, but my reviews on this page, is of the product that is uploaded, not the product and the changes that I have to do, to make it work.

My review has been removed, and I've recieved a warning, although I see other people doing exactly the same without consequences, but it's fair I guess.

If this is how the review system is in here, then I won't spend time making anymore, because to me, then the system isn't really trustworthy anyways. It doesn't make sense to me, that a game full of errors in the beginning, has a top star rating. That's false advertising.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
But isn't it kind of bs, that someone can upload a faulty, not updated game in here, and then we aren't allowed to give a bad review of it, when the game is full of errors from the beginning of it?
Thats not the games fault, or the devs fault. Its whoever uploaded its fault for not checking first. So you cant rate a game based on things that aren't applicable to the game/dev.

May 14, 2018
Thats not the games fault, or the devs fault. Its whoever uploaded its fault for not checking first. So you cant rate a game based on things that aren't applicable to the game/dev.
Then how do we hold the uploaders responsible to what they upload?
And how do we score the game compared to quality - other than story, originality, etc, etc
Do we really have to read the comment thread to every game, every time, to figure out, if the game is playable from the beginning?

As I said, to me it doesn't make sense, that through the reviews in here, a game looks perfect, when in reality, the game can be a total mess. (Not necessarily this title)

Anyways, I've ranted enough.
I'll leave it here, I sense the mods are breathing down my neck and I guess it's mostly me, who can't see the logic in this system :D

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
This is a pirate site that has two types of games: incomplete/under development games, which are shared for free so that players can get early access to them... and completed games. If a game does not have a "COMPLETED" tag, then review bombing it for having bugs and errors is nonsensical, especially when the person who created the game isn't even the one who uploaded it here. You're allowed to give a bad review -- but it seems a bit counterproductive to give a 1-star rating to an incomplete game for the mere act of being an incomplete game. Reviews should be about the content that the game provides, not whether or not a game that hasn't yet been thoroughly tested has bugs. If you're having trouble playing a game due to bugs: report it and then come back later when it's fixed. The ratings system isn't for bug reports.

I think it's kind of rubbish, if the review system only is for giving positive reviews or reviews of the game devs intentions of the game.
If the review system was only about giving positive reviews, reviewers wouldn't have the option to give 1-Star ratings. As stated previously, the review system is there for those who wish to review games based on their gameplay/content, not for their incomplete state. I personally view a games ratings to find information/feedback/criticism of the game itself, not to find out if the game is broken or not. That's what the comment thread is for.

My review has been removed, and I've recieved a warning, although I see other people doing exactly the same without consequences, but it's fair I guess.

If this is how the review system is in here, then I won't spend time making anymore, because to me, then the system isn't really trustworthy anyways. It doesn't make sense to me, that a game full of errors in the beginning, has a top star rating. That's false advertising.
To be fair, false advertising would be lying to you to get you to purchase a product or system. It's not as if the F95Zone staff benefit in some way by having a rating system: it's to help us (the players) get a better grasp of the games. The problem with what you are saying is that the rules about reviewing games are clearly stated. There is nothing misleading about them: Review/Rating Rules. I don't personally know why your rating was removed, but if I was to take a wild shot in the dark I'd say it boils down to the rating not being adequate to live up to these rating rules.

As for what you said about the game being broken/buggy, perhaps there was a different version uploaded here when you left your rating but for me personally I didn't encounter a single bug. Anyway, we should probably keep things on topic. I think if you give the game another chance, you might actually enjoy it. I found it to be quite fun even though the lewd content wasn't really my forte.

Last edited:

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Hey GMgaming

I wanted to leave you some feedback, but first... I do believe that if someone leaves you a 1-star review for anything other than gameplay, it is against the sites rules. Ratings shouldn't be about the developer, or the length of a game (such as the game being too short), etc., to my knowledge.

Anyway, I just finished Outbreak and I am definitely excited for the next episode. You left us with a pretty brutal cliffhanger -- which by the way, contained a huge spoiler (which confused me). One would think you wouldn't want to spoil the surprises your plot holds in the future as it will severely hinder the shock factor... but hey, to each his own.

I really enjoy the plot and the direction of the game. Sure, zombie horror is a little cliche but if it's done well... who doesn't enjoy it? I also think the game is a decent length so far... it took me quite a while to finish it. The girls are beautiful, especially MC's girlfriend, the newly introduced pink-haired gal, and the black haired gal (the one with the boyfriend).

I do have some issues, however. For starters: none of the lewd content, except the scene with our girlfriend in our dream, did anything for me personally. The sexual content was not enjoyable for me. This was not the result of graphics, writing, or anything like that... but rather, the result of the kind of content, so do bear in mind that this comes down to personal preferences more than actual criticism.

• For one: I have zero interest in any lewd scene with the ex-girlfriend due to the fact that she cheated on the MC. I rejected her every single time she was thrown at us.

• Two: I have zero interest in watching Jake bang his girlfriend. As a player, I want the player-character(the one I'm controlling) to be the one having sex with the girls. Seeing some couple go at it does nothing for me. I was also hoping Jake's girlfriend would be a romance/sexual option for us, as I find her really cute... but now that I've watched her bang someone else I've kind of lost interest.

• Three: Knowing that it's merely a dream doesn't do much for me in the lewd category. I prefer it to be happening, aka the player character getting some real-time action in game. So the fact that the only two lewd scenes the PC experienced (that I wanted) were in dreams really cheapened them.

This leaves players like me with virtually no real interesting or enjoyable sexual content (and you'll find that a lot of players and I have this in common, something to potentially note), however... as I stated before, I loved the game and frankly the story makes up for it. Overall, I'm really excited to see what the future holds (even though I kinda already know what happens now, thanks to the preview). Keep it up, I'm definitely a fan... and hopefully my feedback helps in some way.
I appreciate the feedback and thank you for playing I will take all feedback into consideration when working on the next chapter.

Reactions: SrRK

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Hey GMgaming

I wanted to leave you some feedback, but first... I do believe that if someone leaves you a 1-star review for anything other than gameplay, it is against the sites rules. Ratings shouldn't be about the developer, or the length of a game (such as the game being too short), etc., to my knowledge.

Anyway, I just finished Outbreak and I am definitely excited for the next episode. You left us with a pretty brutal cliffhanger -- which by the way, contained a huge spoiler (which confused me). One would think you wouldn't want to spoil the surprises your plot holds in the future as it will severely hinder the shock factor... but hey, to each his own.

I really enjoy the plot and the direction of the game. Sure, zombie horror is a little cliche but if it's done well... who doesn't enjoy it? I also think the game is a decent length so far... it took me quite a while to finish it. The girls are beautiful, especially MC's girlfriend, the newly introduced pink-haired gal, and the black haired gal (the one with the boyfriend).

I do have some issues, however. For starters: none of the lewd content, except the scene with our girlfriend in our dream, did anything for me personally. The sexual content was not enjoyable for me. This was not the result of graphics, writing, or anything like that... but rather, the result of the kind of content, so do bear in mind that this comes down to personal preferences more than actual criticism.

• Three: Knowing that it's merely a dream doesn't do much for me in the lewd category. I prefer it to be happening, aka the player character getting some real-time action in game. So the fact that the only two lewd scenes the PC experienced (that I wanted) were in dreams really cheapened them.

This leaves players like me with virtually no real interesting or enjoyable sexual content (and you'll find that a lot of players and I have this in common, something to potentially note), however... as I stated before, I loved the game and frankly the story makes up for it. Overall, I'm really excited to see what the future holds (even though I kinda already know what happens now, thanks to the preview). Keep it up, I'm definitely a fan... and hopefully my feedback helps in some way.
I agree with Sir Dammed Who would want to see the girls getting fucked by other also i kind of Hate that bitch Diana for cheating on mc. If there would be a option to kil her i would Glady kill her the first thing I see. Apart from that the story premises are really nice. Just hate that you make us to watched getting other girls fucked I would say u can make a skip option for guys like me who dont like to see that kind of Content.

Cheers!

Dec 6, 2017
Another very good update, it looked a little bit shorter than the previous (my impression) but still very entertaining, Im liking the story so far and the girls are pretty hot (specially Jess and Zoe).

The dev is doing a great job so far, keep it up!

Reactions: GM Studios

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Dev Update on Outbreak Chapter IV and Transcendent plus preview.
What's up guys? Now that mostly everyone had the chance to play Chapter III I want to share some plans for the future. I appreciate the feedback on Chapter III most of it was very positive. I am currently working on Chapter IV and I will make it twice as long as the previous one. I know, you probably asking where would that leave Transcendent?, Unfortunately Transcendent will be put on hold for another month but don't worry that update will also be twice as long. Reason why is that I am getting married in November!!!, so before I go on a break for my honeymoon I wil make sure to leave you with an awesome update for Outbreak full of more twists and turns. As for the result of the poll to make Transcendent a full game like Outbreak, most of you guys voted for Yes. I will make Transcendent a full game once I hit my next patron goal of 300$, this will give me a nice amount to make monthly payments on a 2nd PC so I can get renders out twice as fast! until then besides the next update, Transcendent will still be monthly short update. That's all for now but I will be leaving you with preview for Outbreak chapter IV. Enjoy guys!
1569284512293.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Dev Update on Outbreak Chapter IV and Transcendent plus preview.
What's up guys? Now that mostly everyone had the chance to play Chapter III I want to share some plans for the future. I appreciate the feedback on Chapter III most of it was very positive. I am currently working on Chapter IV and I will make it twice as long as the previous one. I know, you probably asking where would that leave Transcendent?, Unfortunately Transcendent will be put on hold for another month but don't worry that update will also be twice as long. Reason why is that I am getting married in November!!!, so before I go on a break for my honeymoon I wil make sure to leave you with an awesome update for Outbreak full of more twists and turns. As for the result of the poll to make Transcendent a full game like Outbreak, most of you guys voted for Yes. I will make Transcendent a full game once I hit my next patron goal of 300$, this will give me a nice amount to make monthly payments on a 2nd PC so I can get renders out twice as fast! until then besides the next update, Transcendent will still be monthly short update. That's all for now but I will be leaving you with preview for Outbreak chapter IV. Enjoy guys!
View attachment 409360
GMgaming, congratulations on the coming nuptials (or would that be the cumming nuptials?)! Awesome that you're still working on both games, but obviously the marriage is more important and better news. :) (And Chapter III was excellent, of course.)

Reactions: GM Studios

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hey GMgaming
That depends on how you react to the story. There are two possible views:
1. The MC is just still pissed towards Diana, he won't do anything with her and he actually wasn't too excited about the weekend because of the anger.
2. The MC hasn't fully recovered from the breakup and he still has feelings for his ex. He is afraid of what he might do with her and that's why he wasn't keen on going to the weekend party.

You're apparently going full branch 1, but branch 2 isn't unconceivable. Diana also has a great ass and that may appeal to other players as well. The fact that the MC looks at his ex's ass during the party supports this side of things.
I believe that the length of the talk between MC and Diana and the choice given are based on the idea of "second chance" and that the MC still has genuinely strong feelings for his ex.

Hey GMgaming
The story show things through an outside eye, and not from the MC's point of view, so we see what's going on with other characters. I would have also loved to see how Mia and Becca spent their night ;) . There is no cheating or any kind of cuckholding in this scene and it looked to me more of a way to put another sex scene in the story, or emphasizing on the status of the relationship between Jake and Zoe. Some may not like it, but there's nothing wrong in it.

After all in this they are all adults with active sex lives, which is rather refreshing when most VNs around show us mostly virgin kids becoming weird sex overlords.

Hey GMgaming
Again this is a matter of how you react to the story. The dreams lewd scenes are the outcome of the MC's choice and are pretty well done. I believe it was rather cleverly done and more interesting than an endless inner monologue about the past action (Anyone played Melody ?).

Of course most of what we believe we have choosen in the game is of no importance yet as we still are waiting to see the possible outcome of our decisions.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
That depends on how you react to the story. There are two possible views:
1. The MC is just still pissed towards Diana, he won't do anything with her and he actually wasn't too excited about the weekend because of the anger.
2. The MC hasn't fully recovered from the breakup and he still has feelings for his ex. He is afraid of what he might do with her and that's why he wasn't keen on going to the weekend party.

You're apparently going full branch 1, but branch 2 isn't unconceivable. Diana also has a great ass and that may appeal to other players as well. The fact that the MC looks at his ex's ass during the party supports this side of things.
I believe that the length of the talk between MC and Diana and the choice given are based on the idea of "second chance" and that the MC still has genuinely strong feelings for his ex.

The story show things through an outside eye, and not from the MC's point of view, so we see what's going on with other characters. I would have also loved to see how Mia and Becca spent their night ;) . There is no cheating or any kind of cuckholding in this scene and it looked to me more of a way to put another sex scene in the story, or emphasizing on the status of the relationship between Jake and Zoe. Some may not like it, but there's nothing wrong in it.

After all in this they are all adults with active sex lives, which is rather refreshing when most VNs around show us mostly virgin kids becoming weird sex overlords.

Again this is a matter of how you react to the story. The dreams lewd scenes are the outcome of the MC's choice and are pretty well done. I believe it was rather cleverly done and more interesting than an endless inner monologue about the past action (Anyone played Melody ?).

Of course most of what we believe we have choosen in the game is of no importance yet as we still are waiting to see the possible outcome of our decisions.
No offense but stating all this was rather redundant, as I wasn't speaking from an objective point-of-view, I was listing my personal reaction/feedback/preferences and I believe you missed the points I was making.

• Of course we're not just viewing things through the MC's eyes, and I have no problem with that/this wasn't an issue. My point was that seeing other characters have sex does nothing for me in a porn game. In other words, I'm neutral towards it/would prefer to not waste time watching it as it doesn't rouse any lewd feelings in me. I don't mind that the game features adults with sex lives... I just personally don't get any enjoyment out of viewing it. You'll find this is a popular opinion in the lewd game crowd -- they get enjoyment from the player-character banging the girls... not NPCs.

**For the record, there are in fact people who enjoy watching NPCs bang the girls... but that's besides the point because I was giving my own personal reaction/feedback.

• Of course there will be varying perspectives about the ex-girlfriend -- and the narrative is intended to lead towards the MC's forgiveness & feelings for her. My point was that I, as the player, have zero interest in this arc and have no interest in an ex-girlfriend who cheated (and I'm not even the jealous type -- this just boils down to lewd game preferences and again... it wouldn't rouse lewd feelings in me).

• Whether or not we derive lewd feelings from a dream sequence has little to do with the story. Again, I feel like you missed my point: which was that from my own perspective, I'd rather the player-character be doing his banging in real-time, not in dreams. This was another "lewd scene" that I felt neutral towards and roused no lewd feelings in me.

Anyway, the reason I provided this feedback is because I know that I speak for the popular majority of lewd game players when I say that these lewd scenes were a little bit off the mark. Many of us play these games for the way they make us feel... having a good story won't always make up for this. This is my way of letting the developer know that I love his game, it's a wonderful story, but the lewd scenes didn't really hit home.

Still, this is one of my favorite newer games and I'm excited for more - especially if the lewd events are more "on the mark" in future episodes.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would have also loved to see how Mia and Becca spent their night ;) .
IIRC, you can see this. I don't remember which is which, but whichever girl comes on to the MC, just reject her advance (stop her when she places a hand on the MC's knee). You'll later see Becca and Mia having sex, during which the same girl will ask the other how hot (or not) she would find involving a third person in their sex.

Reactions: Le Pew

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I speak for the popular majority of lewd game players
How can you be so sure?

That's your own statement. But again that's my opinion on your statement and that doesn't necessarily mean that your statement is or is not more relevant than my statement. :ROFLMAO:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
IIRC, you can see this. I don't remember which is which, but whichever girl comes on to the MC, just reject her advance (stop her when she places a hand on the MC's knee). You'll later see Becca and Mia having sex, during which the same girl will ask the other how hot (or not) she would find involving a third person in their sex.
How could I miss it ? Silly me!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes