3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Have you played chapter three to the end? Because she's clearly an evil villain.
Oh, I see now. See, when the developer has "This is the end of Chapter III..." I assume that's the end and, you know, save it?
Mass-Facepalms.gif

Thanks for letting me know there was more. Still, realistically, the MC being with her would totally be understandable since he has no idea (yet, at least) what she did. I wouldn't have a problem seeing where that route goes, as long as she and the MC (being a cheating prick) get what's coming to them in the end.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

demllan

Oct 28, 2019
She's a whore, that's all.
deceived the hero... and now she's running and doing all the nasty things

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She's a whore, that's all.
deceived the hero... and now she's running and doing all the nasty things
She's more than a whore. Shooting some dude in the leg to be sure he gets killed by an infected isn't part of being a "whore". She's actually evil.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Diana is the one. She definitely knows something about that feller, im sure. And im glad that she regrets about the past and tryna bring back MC. She'll get it raw again from me, that assh needs to get spanked for what she did

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Outbreak [Ch. 3 Fix] [GM Gaming] - Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (128MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just so you know, the Workupload link is gone.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Nov 3 at 9:37am
Dev. Update!!
What's up guys, some good news!!, I should be releasing Chapter IV within 2 to 3 weeks, I also already worked on some scenes for Transcendent Episode 3 which I will release sometime in December. I will leave you guys with a preview for Chapter IV!!
1573359490013.png

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

I apologize for the lack of updates, but I am happy to announce the release date for Chapter IV!. As usual it will be out for 10$ Patrons and up then a few days later for other tiers. I will releasing more previews as Dec 6th comes so stay tuned! outbreak.png

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
This game is sick! I enjoy it, but how come you can't give the MC a name?

Also, It's quite obvious Diana is the one behind everything most likely, she's the "boss"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Johnny6

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is sick! I enjoy it, but how come you can't give the MC a name?

Also, It's quite obvious Diana is the one behind everything most likely, she's the "boss"
Unless something changed, you definitely can give the MC a name. However, you're not asked for your name until you check in at the hotel, so for the first bit you don't have the name yet.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Unless something changed, you definitely can give the MC a name. However, you're not asked for your name until you check in at the hotel, so for the first bit you don't have the name yet.
Interesting, even at the Hotel I wasn't given the option for that unless I overlooked it somehow, I'll go back and replay it to make sure. Thanks.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Alright, todays the day, hope we'll get the chance to play it today or within the next few days, because I really want to know what happens next.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Alright, todays the day, hope we'll get the chance to play it today or within the next few days, because I really want to know what happens next.
The new update is up on patreon we just need someone willing to share the link

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

What's up guys? I am just putting final touches on the game and it will released very shortly!. This chapter will be released in 2 parts. Part 1 will be released today and Part 2 in about 2-3 weeks. Reason why I split it is i had a lot of personal problems to deal with these past few weeks and I hate to delay the game. Pretty much everything is done just have to render and polish the rest of the script which shouldn't take long. I will be posting the game very soon first for 10$ Patrons and up.

(out now for patrons)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I just realized GM Gaming hasn't talked on this forum since October, hope he's not tired of us or somethin.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes