3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I just realized GM Gaming hasn't talked on this forum since October, hope he's not tired of us or somethin.
Lol not at all, just been going through some personal stuff.....I got married in november, then a bunch of bs happened, selling my house and moving to another state...everything came at me all at once but I am good. I will still work on the game no worries!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Lol not at all, just been going through some personal stuff.....I got married in november, then a bunch of bs happened, selling my house and moving to another state...everything came at me all at once but I am good. I will still work on the game no worries!
Dang, congrats on the wedding, and glad to hear things are working out for ya, and wasn't worried about the game, was just worried since you didn't post much here, so thought we may have done some shit to push you away, but it makes sense, and your personal life comes first. Glad you're back, and no matter what, just don't do shit that stresses ya out too much and enjoy life to the fullest.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Shit, his ex girlfriend is smoking hot, but i can't make up with her since she's a cheating bitch xD hope next chapter we will find out why she cheated on him.

Reactions: Drafox

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What the fuck is the point of pushing an update with literally zero scenes?
WTH are you talking about? The scene at the very end of Ch3 gets finished, the MC and others enter the shack, there's an encounter and a couple of flashbacks, and there's the scene where they go deeper in. There are at least five different scenes in this release, which is only the first part of Ch4.

• Love
Reactions: Profound_Madman

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys thank you for the feedback I divided the chapter into 2 parts cause I wasnt going to make the due date so instead of pushing it back I divided into 2 parts, you wont wait for part 2 long I'm almost done......animations will be in this 2nd part among a few surprises. I am also fixing the size of the game.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Outbreak [Ch. 4 Part 1] [GM Gaming] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download Win (149MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes