3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
I don't get why people were facepalming my last post. There are no sex scenes in this update. Unless that dream sequence was new but I never count dream sequences.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't get why people were facepalming my last post. There are no sex scenes in this update. Unless that dream sequence was new but I never count dream sequences.
Because you said this:
What the fuck is the point of pushing an update with literally zero scenes?
First off, you never said no sex scenes, you say literally zero scenes. It makes it sound like there's no content, not that there's no lewd content. Perhaps you should specify in the future.

Secondly, not every single update in every single game needs to have sex scenes. There are many games that release new versions without having new sex scenes: The DeLuca Family, Element 174, Happenstance, Intoxicating Flavor, The Magister's Tale, No More Secrets, Our Fate, Retrieving the Past, and more all have one or more releases that did not have a sex scene in them. You can obviously choose to wait until a later version to download and continue your playthrough, but an absence of a sex scene doesn't mean there's no point to the release.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
to be fair, its a very short update, scene or no scene. Still, its a pretty interesting zombie flick that is different from the usual games we get here.

Reactions: blademaster89

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
very short update... about 1 min of gameplay with no choices involved...
would be better to just release a post saying the game release is being delayed instead of splitting it into small parts in my opinion.
was very excited when i saw there was an update.. and after playing the new content just left me disappointed.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys thank you for the feedback I divided the chapter into 2 parts cause I wasnt going to make the due date so instead of pushing it back I divided into 2 parts, you wont wait for part 2 long I'm almost done......animations will be in this 2nd part among a few surprises. I am also fixing the size of the game.
congrats mate for getting married, Love seeing your update, and this particular comment of yours is like icing on the cake, thank you!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel that MC either didn't want to off him, MC knew he'd need the guy later, or out of concern for Jess, wasn't thinking things all the way through at that point and time since even though he's been in war, he hasn't had to worry about the one he loves being in danger, so his mind may not be thinking things through.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys thank you for the feedback I divided the chapter into 2 parts cause I wasnt going to make the due date so instead of pushing it back I divided into 2 parts, you wont wait for part 2 long I'm almost done......animations will be in this 2nd part among a few surprises. I am also fixing the size of the game.
Speaking of 'SIZE' are we talking longer chapters "SIZE" :PogChamp:? oooor faster download "SIZE" :FacePalm:dont play with my emotions now :WaitWhat: this game to good to be a quickie :p #SIZE...What does he mean by "SIZE" will the lust :love: finally become longer? Will Gmgaming finally answer our prayers :eek:Find out next time on "SIZEABLE" ZZZZ:geek::cool: FAP FAP FAP

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
When your cheating ex invite you and your friends to a trip,and then send some psycho to kidnap your new sweet love, tries to have your best friend killed and participates in a zombie outbreak while trying to get you back at the same time she must truly loves you..... or she is complety fucking crazy mad insane :ROFLMAO:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
When your cheating ex invite you and your friends to a trip,and then send some psycho to kidnap your new sweet love, tries to have your best friend killed and participates in a zombie outbreak while trying to get you back at the same time she must truly loves you..... or she is complety fucking crazy mad insane :ROFLMAO:
Nothing a bullet and fire can't fix. :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes