3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
The Reaper reminds me of movies with the "friend you thought was dead, but is alive and working for the villain and holds an unjustified grudge against the hero". Can't think of any specific movies.
It's from the G.I. Joe movie. Lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Outbreak_Ch4Pt2.png

Chapter IV Pt.2 Release date and future of Outbreak!
What's going on guys? Bringing some good news for you guys! Pt. 2 of Chapter IV will release 1.31.20 .....Rendering more images, polishing the script and trying to fix some bugs. I also have some bigger news regarding Outbreak, Chapter IV will be the last chapter of Outbreak. I know you're asking yourselves What does that mean?!, It doesn't mean I'm ending Outbreak, it will be the end of Outbreak part 1 kinda like when I show ends it's season. Outbreak part 2 will continue the story but it will be a totally different game, meaning it's not gonna be on the same file. Why am I doing this? Outbreak was my first game ever so of course the coding and renders are not going to be professional like other games, I want to start fresh with a new file, new coding, new better renders and animations plus alot more surprises!!. Now what about your choices from Part 1? In the beginning of Outbreak part 2 it will ask you what choices you made in part 1 that was the story continues the way you chose it to be. I will be updating you guys more soon !

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Just started this like 30 min ago and already on chapter 3... Yikes! Anyways, I hope they tone up the fact these two dudes (or whoever) that claim to be soldiers. Seems kind of weak and, didn't Jake say he was a field (combat) medic? He's trash at his job. I bet Cassandra could of fell over from dehydration as soon as the MC opened the door and he wouldn't of done anything. xD

Edit: Don't get me wrong, it's nicely done. I'm enjoying it so far. Just kind of irk'd me a bit since I'm a veteran, with multiple combat tours. Did a 10 year deal on active duty. Lots of goooood times! ... and bad ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
New release on Patreon. Chapter IV Complete.

Previous update post.

What's up guys, Chapter IV is going through beta testing.....Will be released either tomorrow or Friday. This will be the end of Outbreak Season 1. I already started working on season 2 and believe me guys you're in for a surprise, better renders and animations, better everything!! I'll leave you guys with a sneak peak.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
The next update has came out on the dev patreon guys. I support it myself but I can't play the next part because there's no Android version yet . Idk if the dev does it or the f95 team. I'd appreciate it as well as others I imagine if we can get that . Also I like the game as well as his transcendent spinoff too. Hope that continues as well

Reactions: gahall7903

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
The game got boring... ...too long and secrets, to be honest...
with such a slow plot development, it gets even duller! To be honest, I don't expect anything interesting to happen in this game anymore... unless it turns into a harem and that's what's gonna save her.
sorry about the google translation

Last edited:

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
At first the game focused on MC! And then there were 100500 characters and we started playing for them!
I heard that dev is making a new game )))) only full concentration on MC and harem can save it too ))).
everything is very boring... I don't see the MC developing.
sorry about the google translation

Reactions: Rande
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes