3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Diana is clearly the hottest girl in the game but she is also a thot and I don't do thots, there is no redemption for cheating in my book but what could sell her character to me as main interest is the following:
- First off the game forced me to start the game with Jess as GF which I don't like because I hate cheating from both sides, so we need to have an option to break up with her or she herself should allow a harem path which I don't see happening tbh, last option is to have her killed but she is cute so I dislike that as well.
- Now the important part: Diana never cheated on MC because she was already in a secret relationshop with the guy whom you thought cucked you & he used her to get close to you because he thought you were an interesting specimen to study (she gave him your samples, piss sperm and whatnot).
- Last condition: She renounces the guy she was with and preferrably kills him herself.

If these three conditions (or similar ones) aren't fulfilled then Diana will always be either:

- Avoid till she dies or leaves you.
- Fuck her if your GF allows you to, but do it hard mostly doggy style with no foreplay from your part and then dump her.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
why is their a completed tag ?? felt more like an abandoned tag to me. :confused: btw could it be he did not get enough patreon that is why it was cut short in such away ??

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
why is their a completed tag ?? felt more like an abandoned tag to me. :confused: btw could it be he did not get enough patreon that is why it was cut short in such away ??
Because its the end of season 1, I don't know why that warrants a completed tag though. Seems like a waste to start a new thread for the next season.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or, it could be the end of the first season and it picks back up in the second.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Outbreak part 2 will continue the story but it will be a totally different game, meaning it's not gonna be on the same file.
nope he did mentioned the second season wont continue this part so that is why it felt even more rushed like he wanted to get rid of it. and start again fresh.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
nope he did mentioned the second season wont continue this part so that is why it felt even more rushed like he wanted to get rid of it. and start again fresh.
I guess its all depends on what he considers story then. As long as it follows the same characters not much was lost imo.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
True it would have been better if he did like the badik game and still make those chapters link from one chapter to another instead of creating completly new game from scratch. like season 2 will continue where season 1 ended but it will not be like this like he mentioned in his post.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
At first I had a good impression about this game, but from ch.3 I don't like it.
Diana... I don't like her, she cheated on us with that guy and now she is against us.

Reactions: Nospamwss

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I thought the Dev for The Promise was milking I was totally wrong this game has been out before that and The Promise has more Story/Content than this does.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Hopefully Season 2 picks up from this and the MC becomes a younger Jensen from Retrieve the Past. Dev should also give us a choice to tie up Diana in a straight jacket and lock her in a steel prison, so that she can't rub herself if she gets horny or lonely.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ch.4 Final Compressed :

Gestures:
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

• Love
Reactions: Real Dikachu

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I thought the Dev for The Promise was milking I was totally wrong this game has been out before that and The Promise has more Story/Content than this does.
Yeah this guy's totally milking his 63 dollars a month. Probably living on some private island by now, kicking back on the beach, getting served cocktails by hot women in those coconut bikinis. What an absolute bastard :D

Reactions: KiraJames

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game could be great. My main thing with this game that grinds my gears is that it starts out very differently than it is turning out... It's just going on and on FOREVER since the last choice, and it's starting to annoy me. The first couple of chapters had some choices, but 3 and 4 have had exactly 0 choices and it's just stretching out so long without any choices at all now. It's like the game starts out as a visual novel, then it's like "Hey bro, gonna make this into a kinetic novel now like it or not." It starts out with what seems like some choices liek checking a girl out or not, and to kiss a girl or not.

And I'm not saying that the choice needs to start a whole new branch here with lots of extra work for the developer... It can be a simple choice with 1-2 renders and like 10 lines of dialogue difference. Maybe the option to kiss a chick or, check a girl out. Maybe "stab the guy" or "shoot the guy"... I want choices even if they don't change much at all as the previous ones don't really change anything other than what you dream / daydream about.

I was really psyched about this game early on, but over time it's starting to lose my interest.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
This was my first game ever, I did the coding and everything on my own, I'm still new at this....reason I'm starting season 2 fresh is to do different coding and adding more stuff into it. I barely make anything on patreon and I use my own money for models, and more pc upgrades to still deliver a game I'm barely getting anything out of cause I enjoy doing it. Season 2 will be alot different but will continue the story and will actually have interactions like mini games and more stuff so please just be patient.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This was my first game ever, I did the coding and everything on my own, I'm still new at this....reason I'm starting season 2 fresh is to do different coding and adding more stuff into it. I barely make anything on patreon and I use my own money for models, and more pc upgrades to still deliver a game I'm barely getting anything out of cause I enjoy doing it. Season 2 will be alot different but will continue the story and will actually have interactions like mini games and more stuff so please just be patient.
Well do not worry. Much of the criticism I saw above is because you did do a lot right and got people invested and them just wishing it was even better. :)

Reactions: Drafox
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes