3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yes chapter 1 or part 2 will be the longest it's ever been, it might take me a bit longer but it will have alot....think of being a DIK length per chapter.
I got giddy af when you said like Being a dik but then you said length lol

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "Drafox, сообщение: 2995744, участник: 134130"]

- Теперь важная часть: Диана никогда не изменяла МС, потому что она уже была в секретной связи с парнем, который, как вы думали, облажался с вами, и он использовал ее, чтобы приблизиться к вам, потому что он думал, что вы интересный образец для изучения (она дала ему ваши образцы, моча спермы и еще много чего).
[/ QUOTE]
for MC, she was a girl so she cheated.
Yes but if she was a double agent, as in from her perspective she never considered us as her partner in the first place, because in her mind she would be in an inflitration mission using you as a pawn..Then in in that case if we "as in the player" make an effort to understand where she was coming from, her past deeds can easily be forgiven because actually cheating is not the same as pretending to be in a relationship with you just to get something out of you and then falling in love with you while doing so (that's the impression I got from her).

- She either cheated on the MC and was blackmailed or bribed to do it (Worst case scenario which is also 90% plausible and compatible with the current plot but it leaves her character barren and unlikable by most of the players).

- Or she was already that Bald fuck's pawn (Random plot: she is a child experiment maybe and he sent her after you while you were in high school to become your fake sweetheart). What could support this 10% highly unlikely scenario or a similar plot is the fact that MC has some kind of unique constitution or whatever else the writer is hiding, and he could also be a result of military experiments (unbeknownst to him). But who are we kidding here? This is just a sad attempt from me to find a redeeming scenario for her character, what she did was horrible, I understand that cheating can happen in a stale relationship with no love but this wasn't the case so it's just fucked up and Makes Diana look like a bitch as a character, though her ass is majestic and her tits are heavenly.

i appreciate it, yeah the dream sex scenes its the only way the story would make sense, cant have you running for your life and next thing you know its oh look they fucking...the way the next season is structured there will be no more sex dreams
Here is a quick scenario to have sex scenes inserted during intense zombie group attacks:
While trying to escape the MC finds himself and X character trapped inside a Y location with no way out; they can still hear the footsteps & growling of X amount of zombies + insert description of feelings, current location, their surroundings, how spacious it is. Then jump to the good part: MC tries to calm X character down first by words then by touches and at the end they look at each other (cheesy I know but it's what happens in most movies so fuck it) And bam they're melting into each other, MISSION COMPLETE.

Last edited:

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I wouldnt recommend that, it took you 5 months to make an update with 120 renders, an average BaDIK update has 2000+ renders, at this pace it'll take you 7 years to make the next update if 2000+ renders is what youre aiming for.
I actually just built a 2nd pc to help me , maybe not 2000 renders to start but I'll get there, I'm not making 4k 5k like these other devs..all my equipment and assets I'm buying on my own

Reactions: zVoidwalker

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got giddy af when you said like Being a dik but then you said length lol
Why ? aside from the looks of some gems (cough Jill and Bella cough) DIK isnt even that great, the fact that the story is putting so much damn focus on disgusting Quinn has dropped that game's interest for me to near zero (it was already low).

This game has an interesting story, the girls are all cute and interesting, and the one "hate-able" girl is actually hot, its her actions that make her trash rather than both her actions and look. The only problem with this game as others have pointed out have been the length of the updates.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This was my first game ever, I did the coding and everything on my own, I'm still new at this....reason I'm starting season 2 fresh is to do different coding and adding more stuff into it. I barely make anything on patreon and I use my own money for models, and more pc upgrades to still deliver a game I'm barely getting anything out of cause I enjoy doing it. Season 2 will be alot different but will continue the story and will actually have interactions like mini games and more stuff so please just be patient.
Your game used to be good, but it slowly turned into something that we didn't expect I guess that's the problem in this game. anyway it's good to know you are up for improvements. I wish you all the best for the next chapters.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Yes but if she was a double agent, as in from her perspective she never considered us as her partner in the first place, because in her mind she would be in an inflitration mission using you as a pawn..Then in in that case if we "as in the player" make an effort to understand where she was coming from, her past deeds can easily be forgiven because actually cheating is not the same as pretending to be in a relationship with you just to get something out of you and then falling in love with you while doing so (that's the impression I got from her).

- She either cheated on the MC and was blackmailed or bribed to do it (Worst case scenario which is also 90% plausible and compatible with the current plot but it leaves her character barren and unlikable by most of the players).

- Or she was already that Bald fuck's pawn (Random plot: she is a child experiment maybe and he sent her after you while you were in high school to become your fake sweetheart). What could support this 10% highly unlikely scenario or a similar plot is the fact that MC has some kind of unique constitution or whatever else the writer is hiding, and he could also be a result of military experiments (unbeknownst to him). But who are we kidding here? This is just a sad attempt from me to find a redeeming scenario for her character, what she did was horrible, I understand that cheating can happen in a stale relationship with no love but this wasn't the case so it's just fucked up and Makes Diana look like a bitch as a character, though her ass is majestic and her tits are heavenly.

[/ QUOTE] [/ QUOTE]
If Diana doesn't care about MC then of course it meant nothing to her and it's not cheating or betrayal for her!
But MC's point of view is that she was a loved one who cheated and betrayed.
Your game used to be good, but it slowly turned into something that we didn't expect I guess that's the problem in this game. anyway it's good to know you are up for improvements. I wish you all the best for the next chapters.
We just don't have any choice... at the end, we just go with the stupid manda (Diana) to betray us again))). If I had a choice, I'd send her. And I certainly don't trust you, but we don't even get a choice not to go with her.

Of course I understand that the developer must have had it in the story, but I didn't like the ending at all! And I also hope that in the future we will have more choice in humiliating all kinds of bitches ))).
The other girls in the game were for sight and the protagonist has nothing with them at all... The game will only save the harem!

Let's see what happens in the new season, but it's very slow and rotten... and the main character's sex scenes in the game are almost gone.

Saw the first frame from the new season and hope this does not mean that now one of the main characters will be her and MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hulktim

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And I hope there will be a choice to kill this bitch.)
I'd usually disagree but yes fed to zombies would be the fitting way for her to go

Just a shame we have to wait for season 2 now a hell of a cliffhanger to leave it on but enough for me to keep coming back for more.

Reactions: luisar018

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
m8 you need to put something sexual in this game (not necessarily sex right away) but some teasing or other light stuff. ppl are gonna loose interrest real fast like it is now. and i like many others it seems dont care much for dream sex.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I just hope that the MC can control anything that man injected him and that against him and that miserable bitch of Diana. and I would also like the updates to last longer no matter if the DEV takes longer but at least the player has a reasonable time to play

Reactions: luisar018
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes