3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Well do not worry. Much of the criticism I saw above is because you did do a lot right and got people invested and them just wishing it was even better. :)
yea i know last chapter was not as good as others, i did stated several times that I had alot going on during that time but you know people are never happy , If i delayed the game people would complain but I did and people still complain. Can't please everyone

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yea i know last chapter was not as good as others, i did stated several times that I had alot going on during that time but you know people are never happy , If i delayed the game people would complain but I did and people still complain. Can't please everyone
Indeed and if you rightfully think that criticism is unfair you have every right to ignore it. Learn from that which is constructive and feels right. Ignore rest or take it with a grain of salt . :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought the Dev for The Promise was milking I was totally wrong this game has been out before that and The Promise has more Story/Content than this does.
Milking what exactly?

I've seen you say some ridiculous things but this is on another level.

He's making 63 dollars a month on patreon of which patreon still takes a cut and taxes so probably between 25 and 30 dollars a month.

What the fuck is there to milk?

He can afford a take away once a month ... living the fucking high life.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i think the Mc gets his "superpowers" now and they hoping that he is now some kind of mindless slave that obeys orders giving to him but they underrated him and he keeps his personality and stays himself and then goes berserk on all the bastards :)
or at least fighting there a mindbattle and wins then.

i mean i hope it goes like that at least so similar to that.

Last edited:

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "Drafox, сообщение: 2995744, участник: 134130"]

- Теперь важная часть: Диана никогда не изменяла МС, потому что она уже была в секретной связи с парнем, который, как вы думали, облажался с вами, и он использовал ее, чтобы приблизиться к вам, потому что он думал, что вы интересный образец для изучения (она дала ему ваши образцы, моча спермы и еще много чего).
[/ QUOTE]
for MC, she was a girl so she cheated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drafox

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I've enjoyed this game, though that ending was not something I'd expect from the rest of it. Anyway, my suggestion to GMgaming is that in the next game, please give us more content per update, because even though I love the renders and enjoy the story, this game in its entirety felt more like 2-3 updates. Even though it will take longer, most players won't mind it if we're also getting a decent amount of content per update.

Reactions: luisar018

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I've enjoyed this game, though that ending was not something I'd expect from the rest of it. Anyway, my suggestion to GMgaming is that in the next game, please give us more content per update, because even though I love the renders and enjoy the story, this game in its entirety felt more like 2-3 updates. Even though it will take longer, most players won't mind it if we're also getting a decent amount of content per update.
Yes chapter 1 or part 2 will be the longest it's ever been, it might take me a bit longer but it will have alot....think of being a DIK length per chapter.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Oooof what a tease...

I'm liking pretty much everything about the game except for the update lengths and dream sex scenes. Dreams stuff doesn't do it for me, hopefully there's more "real" ones in the next version.

If you manage to improve the games quality and greatly improve update length(mentioned earlier), I'll prolly become a Patreon supporter.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Oooof what a tease...

I'm liking pretty much everything about the game except for the update lengths and dream sex scenes. Dreams stuff doesn't do it for me, hopefully there's more "real" ones in the next version.

If you manage to improve the games quality and greatly improve update length(mentioned earlier), I'll prolly become a Patreon supporter.
i appreciate it, yeah the dream sex scenes its the only way the story would make sense, cant have you running for your life and next thing you know its oh look they fucking...the way the next season is structured there will be no more sex dreams

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes