3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Here's my question, since Chapter 2 of Outbreak will technically be a different game, is it going to be uploaded here or is a new thread going to be created for it?

K18

Apr 19, 2018

What's going on guys?? I hope you guys enjoyed the final chapter of part I. I already started working on Part II and even though I just finished Part I couldn't leave you without a sneak peak at next chapter. The next part or season as some people like calling it will be bigger than anything I've done before. I am adding more interaction, choices, animations, you'll be in for quite a surprise. I don't have a release date for it yet but I will keep you guys updated!. The next release will be Episode 3 of Transcendent and I hoping to release it by the end this month. That's all I have for now, I will post if anything else comes up!

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
And I hope there will be a choice to kill this bitch.)

While I am usually all about vengeance, in Diana's case I'm just not sure. Yeah it sucks that she cheated with the evil bald dude and yes she did betray the MC and shoot Jake in the leg, but then she shot the zombie and left him her gun so he at least had a chance at surviving. She also seemed to show remorse at what was happening to the MC and it seems like we are supposed to forgive Lamar after a simple apology so, why not forgive her? I know it might not be the first reaction, but we don't know her motivation and we don't know how much choice she actually had in the situation. Obviously the bald dude's motivation is money, but maybe hers is just to end the outbreak and she thinks that all of these experiments are the only way to do that. I don't know man, I just think maybe she deserves another shot or at least be given a chance to share her side of the story. Then if she betrays us again, we can feed her to the zombies with a clear conscience. :giggle:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
it's been 1 year since first post

hmmm, so other game after 1 year start throwing sex scene or fluffy scene or anything that may increase lust....but in here after 1 year stop throwing sex scene or fluffy scene or anything that may increase lust?

hmmm...new strategy? :unsure:

Reactions: luisar018

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
While I am usually all about vengeance, in Diana's case I'm just not sure. Yeah it sucks that she cheated with the evil bald dude and yes she did betray the MC and shoot Jake in the leg, but then she shot the zombie and left him her gun so he at least had a chance at surviving. She also seemed to show remorse at what was happening to the MC and it seems like we are supposed to forgive Lamar after a simple apology so, why not forgive her? I know it might not be the first reaction, but we don't know her motivation and we don't know how much choice she actually had in the situation. Obviously the bald dude's motivation is money, but maybe hers is just to end the outbreak and she thinks that all of these experiments are the only way to do that. I don't know man, I just think maybe she deserves another shot or at least be given a chance to share her side of the story. Then if she betrays us again, we can feed her to the zombies with a clear conscience. :giggle:
According to the rescued girl, she took part in their abduction, because of her, her boyfriend died. And as I wrote earlier, she pulled her cousin into all this, I don’t know what kind of person you need to be when you drag your family into a deadly situation.
Decided to deal with the infected infecting more including their loved ones? Turned him into a still unknown who, and forgive it?
About Lamar, I do not remember his situation, maybe he thought that he was abandoned or betrayed.

Last edited:

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
when is the mac version going to be updated for ch 4
I have found on Ren'Py games where the Mac version lags behind the PC game, you can usually fix this yourself by do the following:

1. Download both the latest Mac version and the latest PC version.
2. Look inside both apps and locate the folder named "game" in both.
2.a The Mac games folder is usually located in game.app/Contents/Resources/autorun
2.b The PC games folder is usually at the top level inside the top level folder
3. Delete the game folder from the Mac version.
4. Move the game folder from the PC version to where the game folder had been in the Mac version.
5. Delete the PC game.

Unless the game has had a radical update, this will give you the PC game contents in your Mac game.

SqueekyWheel

Sep 29, 2019
WOULD HAVE!
Should HAVE!
Could HAVE!

NOT freaking "could of"

Jesus Christ almighty! This is annoying the ever living crap out of me...

Also lmao at the freaking grenade being "shot" form the Milkor MGL, still in it's casing.

Last edited:

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Well now that Part/Season 1 is complete I had to post how thoroughly enjoyable I found the whole game (enough to pledge on Patreon - I was shocked by how little support it gets !).

Outbreak has attractive women, though limited in variety of body types (the dev certainly loves his steatopygous girls !), believable character dynamics (I know a couple who interact in exactly the same way as Zoe and Jake), a full on sex scene almost straight away (though I originally thought this was because the dev was going to kill Jess off in the near future) and an MC who is refreshingly decent to play. Also, we have a great villain in Diana - to me the measure of a good villain is by the amount of negative emotional impact they create (and most people here seem to really hate her) and how intensely the player wants to see them get their comeuppance (and we have had several calls for an option to kill her !). Actually, I do think it's very possible she is not the full villain she appears (see later), but currently I greatly enjoy loathing the woman.

Anyway, I'd better use spoilers before I fill the page with my ramblings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, since GMgaming participates in this thread I wondered if they had considered switching to the .webp format for images, which I have read some devs have adopted as a lossless way of reducing file size, rather than going for separate games for each chapter ? I truly believe that the majority of players would prefer Outbreak to remain a single game if possible.

Allons-y

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Well now that Part/Season 1 is complete I had to post how thoroughly enjoyable I found the whole game (enough to pledge on Patreon - I was shocked by how little support it gets !).

Outbreak has attractive women, though limited in variety of body types (the dev certainly loves his steatopygous girls !), believable character dynamics (I know a couple who interact in exactly the same way as Zoe and Jake), a full on sex scene almost straight away (though I originally thought this was because the dev was going to kill Jess off in the near future) and an MC who is refreshingly decent to play. Also, we have a great villain in Diana - to me the measure of a good villain is by the amount of negative emotional impact they create (and most people here seem to really hate her) and how intensely the player wants to see them get their comeuppance (and we have had several calls for an option to kill her !). Actually, I do think it's very possible she is not the full villain she appears (see later), but currently I greatly enjoy loathing the woman.

Anyway, I'd better use spoilers before I fill the page with my ramblings:

Finally, since GMgaming participates in this thread I wondered if they had considered switching to the .webp format for images, which I have read some devs have adopted as a lossless way of reducing file size, rather than going for separate games for each chapter ? I truly believe that the majority of players would prefer Outbreak to remain a single game if possible.

Allons-y
Hey man, I really appreciate your support as Patron. There will be many changes to part 2 of the game. The choices will have more impact, there will be more interactions like mini games and quick time events. I wanted to keep it all under one file but since outbreak was my first project my coding was a bit sloppy I have someone now to help me with the coding and its the for the best to start fresh but that doesnt mean that later on little by little i wont adapt season 1 into it and make it a whole game. Also the .webm I am only using for animations the rest of my images are either pngs or jpge. If you have any other questions ask away or send me a message on patreon.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes