3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Welp early grave for part 2 then. Minigames are a game killer, and QTE's are even worse.
Fully agree^ Dev, Please if u have to do mini games PLEASE allow a skip option!! My adult games are on my android exclusively. I can handle QTE's if the game is good enough.

Well now that Part/Season 1 is complete I had to post how thoroughly enjoyable I found the whole game (enough to pledge on Patreon - I was shocked by how little support it gets !).

Outbreak has attractive women, though limited in variety of body types (the dev certainly loves his steatopygous girls !), believable character dynamics (I know a couple who interact in exactly the same way as Zoe and Jake), a full on sex scene almost straight away (though I originally thought this was because the dev was going to kill Jess off in the near future) and an MC who is refreshingly decent to play. Also, we have a great villain in Diana - to me the measure of a good villain is by the amount of negative emotional impact they create (and most people here seem to really hate her) and how intensely the player wants to see them get their comeuppance (and we have had several calls for an option to kill her !). Actually, I do think it's very possible she is not the full villain she appears (see later), but currently I greatly enjoy loathing the woman.

Anyway, I'd better use spoilers before I fill the page with my ramblings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finally, since GMgaming participates in this thread I wondered if they had considered switching to the .webp format for images, which I have read some devs have adopted as a lossless way of reducing file size, rather than going for separate games for each chapter ? I truly believe that the majority of players would prefer Outbreak to remain a single game if possible.

Allons-y
If I had a dollar for every time I have liked a character, then they did something that truly made me feel like there is no reason I'd EVER forgive them only for the story to progress & provide answers to Why the action was taken & I grudgingly realize I don't hate them.....I'd have like $400. Tho Rn I hate that snakey bitch >;D

Kimi996

Oct 31, 2017

Outbreak s2 update
What's going on guys? I know it's been awhile but alot of you have been asking about the update. I took a small break to deal with some personal problems I'm going through here at home. Unfortunately with the pandemic going on it has been rough resolving these issues also homeschooling has been taking alot of my time. I just started working on the game from where I left off.i have already over half the update done so hopefully I'll have the update ready to go mid July early August.i will be posting some previews soon, I hope you guys are staying safe out there.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
whelp patreon post reminded me about this game and i just remembered my issue with this game. now first and foremost i enjoy the story so far. but the part that bothers me is this part in the overview " Will you get back with your ex? "
the reason it bugs me is surprisinlgy not the NTR or at least not a large part of it. but im just thinking how in the hell is this a question?:ROFLMAO: so like aside from the NTR this bitch is well...a bitch. and last update from what i remember she sold us out for money/power. fully letting MC get injected with shit that COULD kill him. she doesnt even know if it'll work or not. i really have a hard time finding a reason why anyone would choose this chick and thats a question i had from first release. "Will you get back with your ex?" seems like the story would've gone in a direction in which you genuinely struggle with this option. at this point i hope we get the option to kill her. am i saying she doesnt have good intentions somewhere? no. but if dev wanted us to struggle with this choice the opening should've been something like his ex leaving for her career (sci-fi project). leaving MC to wonder what he could've done better but ultimately moves on to his current GF making the Reunion more difficult. but the choice seems made for us. dont get me wrong im sure some ppl will pursue her for looks alone or for the sex scenes or just cause they're completionists. i just dont see the struggle.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
What's going on guys? I hope everyone is staying safe out there. Working really hard on Outbreak, I have also made a few big changes that I wanted to share with you. I have actually scrapped most of season 2 and started from the ground up. I'm happy with the way the story is coming along and it was better for me to do it before the release cause I wouldn't have been happy with the outcome. Main change is that the game will not be called Outbreak Season 2, it will just be called Outbreak as for part 1 that you guys played it will be a prologue to the main game. The reason why I did this is because the game I'm working on now will feel like a totally different game, longer with more content. I will also be updating the prologue to make sure new players know. I promise you guys will not be dissapointed with these changes. I am shooting for a mid July, early August release date so stay tuned. I will leave you guys with a sneak peak at some new and important characters. intro.png

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes