3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Experience, paying attention to feedback, actively participating in the community & community discussions, etc.
Obviously not paying much attention to my post though ;). Then let me be more explanatory. That was irony.

• Angry
Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Speaking of irony: the guy who wrote 3 paragraph response, that wasn't even applicable to my post, because he missed the point of something saying

Obviously not paying much attention to my post though ;).
Also, it had nothing to do with me paying attention. I don't know you, I don't know your mannerisms, and if your question was meant to be ironic you failed to articulate it. :WeSmart:

• Angry
Reactions: Le Pew

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Just started this and played through to the end of Chapter 3 (rewinding a bit at times to see different branches) and I really like the story! It is definitely one of the classic zombie horror type settings but the way the characters are reacting is better than the blind fear or stupidity of most of movies in that genre. The renders are very good (although the proportions are a bit too over-developed for my personal tastes). The guys are very well-suited to an action/horror setting (both soldiers with one being an ex-field medic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. All in all a well-written and fun game with a decent amount of sex scenes for this early in the story. Definitely looking forward to future development.

GMgaming Good job and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Outbreak Chapter IV Preview Plus Exciting News!!
What's up guys? Working on Outbreak Chapter IV at the moment, everything is going smooth...here's a preview for it.
I'm happy to announce that GM Gaming has a couple of new developers!! So it's not just me, so what does that mean? I will be working on Outbreak and Transcendent of course but we have already mapped out a brand new game!!! It's still in development and will not be out until Outbreak is done but we are all excited to show you this brand new project. It wil have photorealistic renders, animations, rpg elements, sandbox elements, things that you have not seen in previous projects. In the coming weeks I will be leaving teasers to the new project but main focus is Outbreak.

That's all for now, Stay tuned!
1571181206611.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm excited for Chapter IV's release! It's First Blood meets 28 Days Later meets St. Elmo's Fire — I like it!

I was kind of happy hearing that the next game wouldn't really be developed until after Outbreak finishes; I'm really enjoying Outbreak and don't want the latter part of the game to drop in quality b/c of preparations for the next project. I also would like Transcendent to stay on track; I'm enjoying that and don't want work on that to stumble or stop.

One thing I'm not excited about in the coming game is "sandbox elements". I won't prejudge what those might be – hopefully it will work well — but often that's one of the greatest weaknesses in games. I hope it doesn't hurt the experience with the new game.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I'm excited for Chapter IV's release! It's First Blood meets 28 Days Later meets St. Elmo's Fire — I like it!

I was kind of happy hearing that the next game wouldn't really be developed until after Outbreak finishes; I'm really enjoying Outbreak and don't want the latter part of the game to drop in quality b/c of preparations for the next project. I also would like Transcendent to stay on track; I'm enjoying that and don't want work on that to stumble or stop.

One thing I'm not excited about in the coming game is "sandbox elements". I won't prejudge what those might be – hopefully it will work well — but often that's one of the greatest weaknesses in games. I hope it doesn't hurt the experience with the new game.
Sandbox elements, it wont be those games that you have to grind for like 30 in game days to unlock a scene like some of these games out there.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry to say it, but the fucking too short updates kill me. God..
That's the only problem I have with this game (since I really love the story and renders). It's why I was worried about a 2nd game the creator was doing since this game's updates aren't that long and would much rather the creator focus on this game, spending more time working on each update and less about dealing with two games.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's the only problem I have with this game (since I really love the story and renders). It's why I was worried about a 2nd game the creator was doing since this game's updates aren't that long and would much rather the creator focus on this game, spending more time working on each update and less about dealing with two games.
When I first saw the Oct 14 update, I was happy to see there are new developers on the team. Then I read that they were already mapping out a new project. . . . SERIOUSLY?! You already are clearly slowed down with the two you have going and, instead of having extra developers help you speed up your development times on Transcendent and Outbreak, you squander the extra manpower by starting a third project. Oooo-kaaayyyy....

Reactions: Crosaith.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
When I first saw the Oct 14 update, I was happy to see there are new developers on the team. Then I read that they were already mapping out a new project. . . . SERIOUSLY?! You already are clearly slowed down with the two you have going and, instead of having extra developers help you speed up your development times on Transcendent and Outbreak, you squander the extra manpower by starting a third project. Oooo-kaaayyyy....
3rd game will not be out until Outbreak is done, and I am working hard at Outbreak unfortunately I have a job and kids, I don't make money off of patreon like other devs do if I did I would dedicate myself fulltime to the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
3rd game will not be out until Outbreak is done, and I am working hard at Outbreak unfortunately I have a job and kids, I don't make money off of patreon like other devs do if I did I would dedicate myself fulltime to the game.
Don't get me wrong; I absolutely love both the games you have going right now. I just worry when developers take too much on their plates. Maybe you're different. [shrug]

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 276293

Overview:
A long-awaited getaway with your loving girlfriend, a complicated ex, and a bunch of friends. Sounds like a great time doesn't it? Get ready for a weekend full of surprises, along with plenty of fun, laughs, and maybe even some scares. Jump headfirst into this choice-driven adventure, where the fate of you and your friends are completely up to the player. Will you stay loyal to your girlfriend? Will you get back with your ex? Will you even survive the weekend? Only one way to find out..​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-10
Release Date: 2019-09-06
Developer: GM Gaming -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 3 "Gemini"
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (Ch. 2): - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 276235 View attachment 276236 View attachment 276238 View attachment 276239 View attachment 276240
View attachment 276243 View attachment 276244 View attachment 276246 View attachment 276247
This is a really promising game just wish you had the option to ignore Diana. She's a bitch lol

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a really promising game just wish you had the option to ignore Diana. She's a bitch lol
I agree. So far, at least, all of the "forced" Diana stuff is just dreams, though. As long as you can fully reject her in "real life", I'm fine with it. I don't specifically hate her (though I agree that she's a bitch), I do prefer it when devs give you the option to accept / reject relationships, rather than forcing them down your throat.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes