3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Update was so short U decided to start a new games and got an error message only if I decide to pick what kind of surprise with Jess when I reach the shower scene the game crashes completely bugs out I tried roll back load save start another new game nothing works game breaking bug as I said previously Dev is to occupied pumping up the women and Male models with steroids to worry about anything else.
You sure are complaining alot for someone who's getting a free game, if you read earlier the game was fixed on release day for patrons whoever leaked it had the old version so yeah thanks for your feedback

Reactions: blademaster89

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He mentioned something to her "why did you do that to him?" - so maybe she cheated or something like that and maybe with him or only he knows ... and thats why she uses the opportunity.

This is a solid game, only REALLY short. There is never that much in the updates - the whole 3 chapters should be 1. It progresses very quickly, but not much is happening. They arrive, they meet, then some talking and lewd stuff, attack, kidnapping, escape and searching. When you read this, it sounds fine for the amount of updates, but most of it is just very tight and somewhat rushed. I mean the "post-credit/patreon" scenes will probably be not that much longer in the next update, than what we already saw.

And this "lack" of content is why I see the thing with the spinoff a bit problematic. This game is fine, but needs more meat in its updates ... but the dev is splitting his rendering time into 2 projects ...

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
GMgaming Not really, it doesn't show that certain render on my playthru. I've already tried a few routes with different dialog choices, - still can't activate that image when they're almost holding hands seems like or arguing.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
GMgaming Not really, it doesn't show that certain render on my playthru. I've already tried a few routes with different dialog choices, - still can't activate that image when they're almost holding hands seems like or arguing.
That's weird it should be right before the knock on the door, I will double check

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I just checked you're right I missed it it was before Mia was thinking about the mc...doesnt affect the story but when I work on chapter 4 I'll make sure to add it thank you

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Tried yesterday. The chapters may be too short but it seems interesting. Finally a MC with a minimum of character :D

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Something else I find hilarious from the pro ntr crowd is how they're basically willing to ignore character just so they can get their rocks off. Seriously, we know that mc would not tolerate his significant other cheating on him as he left his last gf for that exact reason after walking in on her with another man, so why the fuck would he be okay with it now?

May 14, 2018
Only a few minutes into the game, the very first sex scene in the shower, and I have numerous errors skipping everything....

May 14, 2018
You sure are complaining alot for someone who's getting a free game, if you read earlier the game was fixed on release day for patrons whoever leaked it had the old version so yeah thanks for your feedback
Isn't it fair to complain about a game, that already is unplayable after like 2 minutes?
This game shouldn't have been uploaded here if it has errors all over it.

Quality over quantity

• Angry
Reactions: ive_got-problems

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Isn't it fair to complain about a game, that already is unplayable after like 2 minutes?
This game shouldn't have been uploaded here if it has errors all over it.

Quality over quantity
Well someone leaked the game here, I didnt upload it here, it was for my patrons only and the bug was already fixed and I dont think it's fair you rated my game 1 star based on the fact that you couldnt play a leaked version of it

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well someone leaked the game here, I didnt upload it here, it was for my patrons only and the bug was already fixed and I dont think it's fair you rated my game 1 star based on the fact that you couldnt play a leaked version of it
See, this is the thing for me, and why I rarely use the actual review option on any game that is not complete, is if I have an issue or find a bug, I just put it in the forum. This site is first and foremost a pirating site, though a lot of the developers use it to get feedback, there will always be those who have no qualms with putting the games updates on here without the common courtesy of playing the game first to see if there are any bugs. But a lot of the users on this site, seem to not understand when you pirate games like this, especially off patreon, is one of the functions of the higher tiers is to test the game for bugs and give feedback before the public release.

Reactions: GM Studios

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I can't speak for most people but I really wouldn't worry that much about a low rating over a dug or too aslong as its not a trend.
I myself pay no attention what so ever about ratings of a game.
I see the Tittle then i read the OP Overview about the game and look at the teaser pics if that peaks my interest i read some posts.
if most people write possitive stuff I will download and try it ratings never play a part in my decision to try.
It has been my experience that just because someone dosn't like something dosn't mean I wont.
If i really cared about ratings then with the ratings some self-proclaimed critics give I would of missed out on in my own opinion some seriously great films, places to go and events to do not to mention games to play.

May 14, 2018
I'm not complaining about your work, I am complaining about the work that has been published here.
As I wrote, this shouldn't have been uploaded here, when it's faulty. That's not your error, that's the uploaders/leakers error.

Don't take a bad review/comment so close to you, since as you state yourself, it wasn't you who published it here.

If I published a game elsewhere and someone leaked it in here in a bad state I wouldn't care, because this - just like your game, isn't the main source to the game.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hey GMgaming

I wanted to leave you some feedback, but first... I do believe that if someone leaves you a 1-star review for anything other than gameplay, it is against the sites rules. Ratings shouldn't be about the developer, or the length of a game (such as the game being too short), etc., to my knowledge.

Anyway, I just finished Outbreak and I am definitely excited for the next episode. You left us with a pretty brutal cliffhanger -- which by the way, contained a huge spoiler (which confused me). One would think you wouldn't want to spoil the surprises your plot holds in the future as it will severely hinder the shock factor... but hey, to each his own.

I really enjoy the plot and the direction of the game. Sure, zombie horror is a little cliche but if it's done well... who doesn't enjoy it? I also think the game is a decent length so far... it took me quite a while to finish it. The girls are beautiful, especially MC's girlfriend, the newly introduced pink-haired gal, and the black haired gal (the one with the boyfriend).

I do have some issues, however. For starters: none of the lewd content, except the scene with our girlfriend in our dream, did anything for me personally. The sexual content was not enjoyable for me. This was not the result of graphics, writing, or anything like that... but rather, the result of the kind of content, so do bear in mind that this comes down to personal preferences more than actual criticism.

• For one: I have zero interest in any lewd scene with the ex-girlfriend due to the fact that she cheated on the MC. I rejected her every single time she was thrown at us.

• Two: I have zero interest in watching Jake bang his girlfriend. As a player, I want the player-character(the one I'm controlling) to be the one having sex with the girls. Seeing some couple go at it does nothing for me. I was also hoping Jake's girlfriend would be a romance/sexual option for us, as I find her really cute... but now that I've watched her bang someone else I've kind of lost interest.

• Three: Knowing that it's merely a dream doesn't do much for me in the lewd category. I prefer it to be happening, aka the player character getting some real-time action in game. So the fact that the only two lewd scenes the PC experienced (that I wanted) were in dreams really cheapened them.

This leaves players like me with virtually no real interesting or enjoyable sexual content (and you'll find that a lot of players and I have this in common, something to potentially note), however... as I stated before, I loved the game and frankly the story makes up for it. Overall, I'm really excited to see what the future holds (even though I kinda already know what happens now, thanks to the preview). Keep it up, I'm definitely a fan... and hopefully my feedback helps in some way.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes