3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
no its the actual game, the first one you played was the prologue.
If I could make a suggestion, instead of having 2 separate games (the prologue and real game), attach this onto the prologue and just make it one game. This way anyone who hasn't played or wants to replay the prologue and full game can get that experience.

Manewr

May 24, 2019

This is my unofficial android port

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Outbreak v0.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I predict the mc from the prologue has amnesia or something else going on with him. Cause even though Liz is hot there's no way he can just forget Jess like that (especially if you didn't flirt with Mia and kiss Diana). Or maybe he is just a stupid idiot who knows :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
If I could make a suggestion, instead of having 2 separate games (the prologue and real game), attach this onto the prologue and just make it one game. This way anyone who hasn't played or wants to replay the prologue and full game can get that experience.
Unfortunately I can't it will mess the coding im doing for the new game

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So we're going to be stuck with this new MC till the end? Or we'll eventually(soon) go to the old one and forget about this one? I am genuinely asking, I don't like multiple protagonist games so if we're stuck with this new guy till the end, I'm out.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Unfortunately I can't it will mess the coding im doing for the new game
Yep GMgaming actually said this way long before this first chapter released so I'm fine with it. And I'd rather have it that way if it means smooth experience than one big game with a big pile of bugs, uncompatible saves, etc. Just Imagine if this game reach v0.70 or something but you have to start over from the beginning... no thank you.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
not trying to be negative but this was not what i was hoping for in a new outbreak chapter, might as well have made it into a new zambie game tbh

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
hahahahahah awesome.. 1 year after game release and we still are at chapter 1 .. and nothing happend so far ......u need again money for hardware ? yeah we knbow rtx3000 series is comming we got it

btw feb 2019.. first replay to your release.. we have mid september 2020 ^^ thats more than just 1 year
At this point im doing it cause I like doing it...yea 1 year and if you look at my patreon I don't even make 100 bucks a month from it. If I made thousands like other do maybe I'll be able to have another pc and more powerful hardware

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes