3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You can clearly name your character at the start of episode 1 so no he wont be a replacing the MC.
yes i know i was only pointing out this episode started strange for me. it would have been better this episode continued the part where prologue ended. right now it feels like totaly new game instead of how outbreak was many new characters and no backstories like previous installment was.

Who are the new characters where did they come from etc..

Btw is it me i would have liked that jessy was temp the new mc since she was already one of the main characters. that would have made more sense. This way it would have been easier to put all of the previous epsiode in line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
yes i know i was only pointing out this episode started strange for me. it would have been better this episode continued the part where prologue ended. right now it feels like totaly new game instead of how outbreak was many new characters and no backstories like previous installment was.

Who are the new characters where did they come from etc..

Btw is it me i would have liked that jessy was temp the new mc since she was already one of the main characters. that would have made more sense. This way it would have been easier to put all of the previous epsiode in line.
I agree with the prologue and I'm sure your question will be answered in chapter 2 and yes there was a little of a gap starting the new chapter. (y)

Reactions: Dependable_223

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
honestly this makes more sense. no idea what the plans are for Elliot...honestly dont care. feels like he was just there to throw in a sex scene, which again i didnt care for. but Yeah not alot was done in this chapter that couldnt be covered with by having Jessy as the temp MC. if the state of the world needs to be explained then it could be done with her narrating it. but here we are so we have to see what happens.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
for some little we know from this chapter that the old MC didnt die,and somehow got free after the injection of the virus and he thrown himself to the Zombies to rescue jess,and somehow he survived that and lost his memories and got injured somehow and probably was found by that other women and they fell in love or whatever in that time he is with her.

so i think some shit gone wrong after the injection of the virus for Diana and that asshole of Doc.
Maybe Reaper freed him gave him a Antidote,or the old MC fought a mindwar against the Virus and won and is now kind of an Supersoldier but doesn´t remembers that with the memory loss,so that could be how this could be played out.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
for some little we know from this chapter that the old MC didnt die,and somehow got free after the injection of the virus and he thrown himself to the Zombies to rescue jess,and somehow he survived that and lost his memories and got injured somehow and probably was found by that other women and they fell in love or whatever in that time he is with her.

so i think some shit gone wrong after the injection of the virus for Diana and that asshole of Doc.
Maybe Reaper freed him gave him a Antidote,or the old MC fought a mindwar against the Virus and won and is now kind of an Supersoldier so that could be how this could be played out.
Really hope so. but the way the flashback was

Reactions: Steinchen

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yeah but you seen the short scene after the end of the chapter???
if not watch it there will be the confirmation that he survived it and is alive.
Thanks for pointing me out did not see that final part i actually exit after the title that that was the ending. oops.

• Haha
Reactions: Steinchen

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well that was interesting. I'm just happy the MC is back, I'm curious to see how he survived and want role Boobs McGee played had in it. I love Jess, normally I don't care for forced relationship type games because I like at least a choice in who I bed but Jess is a great female protagonist in my opinion. I hope they're hot, female zombies it's only right.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i like this new direction in the story, hopefully the game dev actually do more than 40imgs per update this time around (maybe he'll pick up a few more supporters if he does)

Reactions: House Of Black

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
At this point im doing it cause I like doing it...yea 1 year and if you look at my patreon I don't even make 100 bucks a month from it. If I made thousands like other do maybe I'll be able to have another pc and more powerful hardware
How funny!!... So you are openly acknowledging that you receive almost a hundred dollars, from your supporters, for doing basically nothing ... for a whole year? Fantastic!! When I grow up ... I want to be like you! LOL

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Man I loved this game so far. I really hope we get back with our main girl some how. I really liked her as mc's girlfriend! I'm only guessing but maybe they see him if they ever do some trading.but it be a big blow to jess I'm sure.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I have no problem with the body types of the women, there's plenty of games where the women all have massive tits and no one bats an eye. Let people with an ass fetish enjoy a game for once.

That being said, this was a short chapter but then again all of the previous chapters are like this, even in the last game. More content would be greatly appreciated.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Well that was interesting. I'm just happy the MC is back, I'm curious to see how he survived and want role Boobs McGee played had in it. I love Jess, normally I don't care for forced relationship type games because I like at least a choice in who I bed but Jess is a great female protagonist in my opinion. I hope they're hot, female zombies it's only right.
Haha getting sucked off by a zombie sounds intriguing.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes