3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
How funny!!... So you are openly acknowledging that you receive almost a hundred dollars, from your supporters, for doing basically nothing ... for a whole year? Fantastic!! When I grow up ... I want to be like you! LOL
Yea sure if you say so and good for you grow up to make 70$ off of people...good luck dude oh and by the way since you say I did nothing maybe you should check i was working on 2 games .

Last edited:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Why are the girls so obese in this game? they are so superized XXL.
The word obese means grossly fat or overweight. Which means 400 maybe 500lbs, I would rather say hourglass figure are more accurate rather then obese.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
well going to play the new chapter
not gonna let this new guy touch any of original MC's girls
Love you jess really gonna miss the thing between her and original MC

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
I really like the feel of this game. The over-the-top action from an 80s-90s action movie, plot from an Asylum's flick, low budget graphics, really come together. IMO the game wouldn't be nearly as much fun if it were done with AAA game levels of detail. If only the updates were slightly bigger.

Reactions: GM Studios

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
Personally I didn't feel as if I was playing another character. Just that the MC had to take an episode off, so we get to make one impact-free (well, so far) choice for a side character. Never got a notion that the MC might have gotten swapped or anything like that.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The booties in this game are jaw dropping, the high ratio of big butt cheeks with low fat in the waist area is unrealistic yes but still fucking good to look at and that's why we're here, for the eye candy and some plot if there is any..But seeing how the development was awfully slow over the past months let's focus on the positives for now: Bubbly butt cheeks everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
GMgaming I loved this game and you ruined it for me by making us having to play as another character..... I don't enjoy playing multiple characters (or to be exact, more than 1 mc) :(
There is a reason why its like that....it will all make sense in future updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The booties in this game are jaw dropping, the high ratio of big butt cheeks with low fat in the waist area is unrealistic yes but still fucking good to look at and that's why we're here, for the eye candy and some plot if there is any..But seeing how the development was awfully slow over the past months let's focus on the positives for now: Bubbly butt cheeks everywhere.
Baby got back . . . but only for the humans. At least we figured out how to stave off the infection if you're a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Dec 6, 2017
Nice game, girls are hot and I like the idea of multiple protagonists, its something that I wish that was done more in these games .... I just think this game needs a little bit more sex scenes each chapter and maybe the updates could be longer .... but overall this has been one of the best games around here in my opinion, looking forward to the next chapter.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes