3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Pretty sure the elliot thing is a one time deal, just used as a side character while the dev add a bit of drama with the mc reappearance next chapter. Especially since he will not come alone and looks like he doesn't have his memory. Plus elliot is too dumb and stupid to play as minor protagonist better to use the mc friend

Reactions: luisar018

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Cliff hanger ending on the MC's fate in the prologue. The first chapter saddles the reader with a new protagonist and provides virtually no information to address that cliff hanger and then reenforces it with yet another teaser about the MC.

The developer says all will be made clear, but this is a rotten way to treat the reader. Worthy of a one star rating.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
NOV 18, 2020 AT 10:12 AM

Hey guys, I know I have been missing for awhile I apologize. I figured I would let you guys know what has been going on. This last year has been hell for me and my family. We took on tenants in our home as another source of income to help pay for our mortgage and that had to be the worse decision we have ever made. Since November last year they stopped paying rent, not only that they became extremely aggressive. I have 2 children that are special needs and they were being abused by these squatters calling them retards, stopping on our floor and walls, claiming false accusations against me and on top of all they were not paying a damn cent. We took them to court and seemed like the nightmare was going to be over then COVID happened. All evictions were cancelled and of course they took advantage of that and stayed. Thank god we were able to get them out by paying them, I know fucking ridiculous but rather go broke than live in constant harrasment and abuse to my family. 11 months of torture they are finally gone but $30K in the hole cause of these people. No rent for almost a year, drained our savings to keep the house and with COVID going on its been horrible. I know im babbling and alot of people probably don't care I know everyone has problems. Even with all this going on I tried to get the game out to you guys and I'm sorry it has been taken me a long to make it, It's just alot to take in with what's going on, depression and all that. I promise I will have the game to you soon I'm just trying to piece my life back together. Thank you for your understanding.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I have outbreak, outbreak prologue & trandescendent ( which is or was part of the whole) are all 3 of these part of this game ?

Also the order goes prologue, outbreak, transcendent correct?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
prologue is before this, no idea what's trandescendent's relation this since it's not at f95.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have outbreak, outbreak prologue & trandescendent ( which is or was part of the whole) are all 3 of these part of this game ?

Also the order goes prologue, outbreak, transcendent correct?
prologue is before this, no idea what's trandescendent's relation this since it's not at f95.
Transcendent (the dev's other game) is actually here, at F95. GM says it's a spin-off of Outbreak (although I fail to see exactly how at this point; maybe it will be revealed later). For a while, he was making both games more or less at the same time — with one release of Outbreak, then one release of Transcendent — but Outbreak became the focus and has been for a while. Hopefully all goes well for him and his family going forward.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
NOV 18, 2020 AT 10:12 AM

Hey guys, I know I have been missing for awhile I apologize. I figured I would let you guys know what has been going on. This last year has been hell for me and my family. We took on tenants in our home as another source of income to help pay for our mortgage and that had to be the worse decision we have ever made. Since November last year they stopped paying rent, not only that they became extremely aggressive. I have 2 children that are special needs and they were being abused by these squatters calling them retards, stopping on our floor and walls, claiming false accusations against me and on top of all they were not paying a damn cent. We took them to court and seemed like the nightmare was going to be over then COVID happened. All evictions were cancelled and of course they took advantage of that and stayed. Thank god we were able to get them out by paying them, I know fucking ridiculous but rather go broke than live in constant harrasment and abuse to my family. 11 months of torture they are finally gone but $30K in the hole cause of these people. No rent for almost a year, drained our savings to keep the house and with COVID going on its been horrible. I know im babbling and alot of people probably don't care I know everyone has problems. Even with all this going on I tried to get the game out to you guys and I'm sorry it has been taken me a long to make it, It's just alot to take in with what's going on, depression and all that. I promise I will have the game to you soon I'm just trying to piece my life back together. Thank you for your understanding.
Probably could've used those zombies on those squatters, but I hope the Dev gets through this crisis. Crazy how everyone's faced some kind of crisis or turmoil this year.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
Mars 12/27/2020
Whats up guys? I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. I took a bit of a break with all thats been going on in my life but I feel much better and I'm going to now work on Outbreak Chapter II and will get to release it as fast as I can. Big news is GM gaming will now be called GM Studios, a couple of friends how joined and will be working together is multiple projects. One of them has a game in the work which will be announce this week. I am overseeing that project. They will also help me doing Outbreak and finish Transcendent and the good thing is well all work under GM brand so no separate accounts, so all supporters just get extra goodness. Will be updating you guys more as time passes.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
MAR 1, 2021 AT 6:35 PM
Dev. Update

Hey what's going on guys? I am sorry for the lack of updates, I am still dealing with a few things here at home and I am also of moving out of state. I want to let you know that Outbreak Chapter 2 is coming along but I am also here to tell you that cause of the long delay I will be releasing Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 at the same time sometime in May/June so you won't only have 1 chapter to look forward to. Also the game from our other developer should be out around the same time frame so be on the look out for that. I will be uploading some previews in the coming days. Thank you for sticking with me and for all your support.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Pretty/hot womens, but the game... better said, the story, I find it boring/unengageing (dont know if that word exist, sorry).
Sad really, the renders looks really good, but the lack of choices kinda killed it for me. :confused:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

What's going on guys?? One of our developers here at GM studios wants to make rule34 renders of pretty much every character out there, movies, videosgames whatever you can think of. Question is should we add it here (Pledgers would have access to this renders at no extra cost) or a whole totally different patreon page?

Sample is attached at the bottom!

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes