3.70 star(s) 20 Votes
Jul 13, 2018
are we gonna be continuing to play new dude with preset normal name or are we continuing to play as the custom named hero we all know and love Biggusdickus in later versions?
For what the devs said we will play as new dude for this chapter and it will all make sense when they finish the story.I think this is a temporary MC which will connect to MC we can name and we all love ,and when that connection happens something might happen and we get back to the role of main MC , dont forget the MC we all love its probs being controlled by that scientist and his ex

Jul 13, 2018
Just gotta keep playing it, the next chapter will explain so much from the prologue
its fine by me i think i understand this approach , this MC its probs a temporary one , which will explain what happened to the other MC, i think i know where this is going kinda. And i have to say i like it

Jul 13, 2018
So we're going to be stuck with this new MC till the end? Or we'll eventually(soon) go to the old one and forget about this one? I am genuinely asking, I don't like multiple protagonist games so if we're stuck with this new guy till the end, I'm out.
dont worry this MC in next chapter according to devs you will know what happened to old MC so eventually we will go back to old one. Old MC might be brainwashed right now

Jul 13, 2018
After reading Chapter 1 i can say that the old MC is either being brainwashed, or he have memory loss. He have a new girl which he seems to be dating or something like that so i am pretty sure he doesnt remember Jess. As for Elliot ( the new MC) i think somehow he will meet the old MC. Hopefully the old MC gets his memories back and gets back with Jess

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
nice that comments get deleted, and that censoreship is starting here
espacaly since 1 mod seems to judge by his owen nose, and not by neutral standards

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So I haven't played the new chapter yet but judging from the comments this Elliot guy is getting, it seems the new MC is not being well received.

So, friendly advice to the Dev...if you intend for Elliot to be the new primary MC going forward....allow us to rename him.
It's a small thing. A simple thing(especially this early in development). It's a quick, cheap, easy way to give your customers just a tiny little sliver of personal investment in the character you need them to empathize with.

Again, that's just if you intend this to be the new primary protagonist. If it's just a bait-n'-switch, then never mind :)

Reactions: mofonistik

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
The way i saw the whole Elliot (New MC) is not really a MC. He's more like a place holder reason why you can't name him, That seems more accurate to assume rather then referring to him as MC.

That's my reasoning to saying, He's not really a MC just there to fill the void of a missing Main Character and placing him as the male lead another move could had been to make Jake the new main lead. While waiting for the story to catch up to the Real Main lead but those are another route the Dev could had done, But I don't mind this way either since dev has already said it's just for now til the story picks up.

Take that part with a grain of salt i don't remember if he said that or mention that but that could be what this is lead up to.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Regardless how people may look at it and complain about the MC being replace temporary this is still a pretty good game. (y)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm i have not expected the continiuation of the first 4 chapters that is now the "prologue" like this either.

seeing how the "prologue" endet and now how this new chapter started that is really a little dissapointing not knowing what happend AFTER the "old" MC got infected with that Virus,BEFORE that new chapter starts.i suppose we will be told what happend in a kind of flashback piece by piece.

it would had an better start if you have told the "Epilogue" of the "Prologue" BEFORE starting the new chapter with next to no knowlege what happend AFTER the last Chapter of the Prologue,and here we are wondering what the fuck happend seeing a "new" MC and how the fuck did they manage to get out of the "dungeon" at the end of the "prologue" alive and how they got to the point where the new chapter starts!!

i will wait until next year when at least two updates out to try it out. Seeing how long it takes to get an update i assume it will take a few month for each update.
i personally don´t like to wait for piece by piece flashbacks in later chapters or a flashback chapter to fill the plot AFTER the game continiues with a new chapter to know how the characters of a game came to that point.

At this point im doing it cause I like doing it...yea 1 year and if you look at my patreon I don't even make 100 bucks a month from it. If I made thousands like other do maybe I'll be able to have another pc and more powerful hardware
i think you should know the reason why it is that way don´t you??

and don´t listen to those guys always coming with the milking pantreons shit not even knowing how much you getting every month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dependable_223

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
prediction- MC comes back soon. Elliot dies. (cause why not.) MC bangs many girls. zombie world means less societal judgments (Harem:sneaky:)and his mutation helps with breeding in one way or the other. Throw in some action and a wee bit of story and BAM the end. all is right with the world.

but yeah not alot to get from this update. just hope focus stays on one game for now cause damn thats a long update gap.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes