3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Everyone

[0:19]
Outbreak Character Promo - Elliot Elliot will be the new MC for this episode. I know you're probably saying to yourself, Wait what happened to the other MC?? Well you will find out once you play the new episode and it will explain everything. Elliot is a survivor along with his fiance Amy, they have been going from place to place trying to survive and find a place to call home.

it's just such nonsense... why he's doing it, I don't understand...
everybody wanted to see the conclusion and continuation of MC!
And finally get a chance to deal with the former whore! But we're getting a new MC now!

sorry for google translation

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Maybe a future episode will focus back on the original MC.

And guys, we don't have to go nuclear on 'the whore'. The best vengeance on the Ex will be making her see you all happy with your new Harem.

Maaaaaaaaybe even let her join in at some point. At the bottom of the totem pole. Hehe.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Maybe a future episode will focus back on the original MC.

And guys, we don't have to go nuclear on 'the whore'. The best vengeance on the Ex will be making her see you all happy with your new Harem.

Maaaaaaaaybe even let her join in at some point. At the bottom of the totem pole. Hehe.
I think "MC" will be turned into a villain! Well, the MC's former whore might even be with him again after that shot!
So the developer decided to introduce a new MC...
I'm completely disappointed in what the developer does...
the questions were for the last game! now there's no desire for this game at all... 100500 characters and 100500 MC.
so there is no harem... not even a hint of a harem! and now here is the new MC! you can probably forget about the old ...
sorry about the google translation

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I did wonder if maybe the original MC would be mutated into something like the Tyrant from RE3. But if it's done well I don't mind. It could be worse. He could get beaten to death with a golf club my a ma'am.
im so glad i wasnt the only one getting LOU2 vibes from this.

will i give the game a chance yes do i have high expectations for new MC...no

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I think "MC" will be turned into a villain! Well, the MC's former whore might even be with him again after that shot!
So the developer decided to introduce a new MC...
I'm completely disappointed in what the developer does...
the questions were for the last game! now there's no desire for this game at all... 100500 characters and 100500 MC.
so there is no harem... not even a hint of a harem! and now here is the new MC! you can probably forget about the old ...
sorry about the google translation
Again as I explained on discord everything will be explained, none of the things you think are gonna happen are true. I can't say much more without spoiling it.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Outbreak" version "Prologue complete".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Outbreak" versione "Prologue complete".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I see the latest compressed version dates from February and was named Chapter 4.
Yet the OP states the game and the thread were last updated a few weeks ago.
Was it just a cosmetic change of name so I'm good to use the Ch 4 compressed version as the complete game?

Reactions: luisar018

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I see the latest compressed version dates from February and was named Chapter 4.
Yet the OP states the game and the thread were last updated a few weeks ago.
Was it just a cosmetic change of name so I'm good to use the Ch 4 compressed version as the complete game?
The game was changed. Now its called Outbreak prologue....There will be a new outbreak game in august

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Just completed the game yesterday
I don't like that Ex even a 0.000001% , She is a real **itch , I am just gonna beat her to death if I am MC
The story so far is really intresting
And about having 2 MC its going to get really messy
Because we played prologue as one MC and if he is not there in the next time we play it gets really confusing and as well as we cant remember about both at same time. In the future we will forgot about some characters and the main story
I thought its going to be focusing on the real MC on how he saves his friends and how he learns to controls his new state.
It really made my expectations a bit low cause if there are two MC what happens if they both met and what about NPC for both MC
It would be great to continue the story from the old one
But looks like Dev have different ideas lets hope they will be good
Waiting for the next update

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
GMgaming Wait so the name has changed, the game isn't complete but has the completed tag and your overhauling the MC?
I changed it to prologue cause it will be like an intro to the main game. I know alot of people don't like the MC change but there is a reason for that and I am confident that people will be content on how it will playout

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes