MILFS? CHECK!
WINCEST? CHECK!!
LACTATION? CHECK!!!
HAREM PLANNED? CHECK!!!!

just hope no NTR or Sharing.

also, if this would have lesbian, hoping that it's avoidable. :whistle:

But yea good luck dev!

View attachment 2470271
Since I don't play NTR games I obviously won't make NTR games. (not judging, there's everything for everyone around here so pick your poison!)

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Sorry for the long size, I messed up and used only .png instead of .webp. (will fix next release)
Also just checked and I messed up 1 line of code so no music for a few minutes (most people play on mute so it isn't really a problem but it bothers me anyways)

Enjoy the game and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
screenshot0003.png

Well, I think it's the first time I've seen this model as Ginger and with those milkers I can only say nod-nodding.gif

Good luck dev.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OutnumbereD-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
tataugas wait... I have to choose vanilla or incest?

what if I want vanilla incest... I like my incest wholesome :HideThePain:

Not being able to enjoy my vanilla incest would mean... (yes this line is so I could squeeze in this meme.... enjoy :D )
3c040d8538881e0168ac01ff511b64f4a84feb90f1fc5c5245a27a840f6d2857.jpg

light humor aside, am curious what you mean by vanilla or incest, and the difference it leads to. (sounds like it may mean, the wincest is more degenerate in nature rather than the usual childhood friends dynamic, but they related).

edit: saw the dev note on the other game, what do you mean by "The other side of the story" how does this game relate to the other?

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Love that the MILF looks old enough to have kids, and not like a kid, i seen games where the milf looks even younger than the daugthers, also love the big tits and the milk
1678941722507.png

Naib_of_Arrakis

Jun 30, 2019
The picture of the MILF with the milk made me download the game, did not even read the description. Was not disappointed

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
tataugas wait... I have to choose vanilla or incest?

what if I want vanilla incest... I like my incest wholesome :HideThePain:

Not being able to enjoy my vanilla incest would mean... (yes this line is so I could squeeze in this meme.... enjoy :D )
View attachment 2470568

light humor aside, am curious what you mean by vanilla or incest, and the difference it leads to. (sounds like it may mean, the wincest is more degenerate in nature rather than the usual childhood friends dynamic, but they related).

edit: saw the dev note on the other game, what do you mean by "The other side of the story" how does this game relate to the other?
MC of this game helps MC of the other game and vice versa, and the story will happen around the same time as well, (the other game is 3hours, go check it if you want).

Just know the love interests are exclusive to each one so they don't intersect (basically there's no sharing whatsoever)

Reactions: bobdillan

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is this one considered the main story in this universe? also will it be longer than the other one?

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
is this one considered the main story in this universe? also will it be longer than the other one?
1) It will be longer
2) It's 2 stories that happen around the same time, this one isn't the Main one it's just more developed (the other was always meant to be a short kinetic novel), and it will only intersect with the other when it has to.
3) This one starts a little earlier than the other and if you want, you can always read the other (around 3h), it's not necessary but it doesn't spoil anything on "this side"

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MC of this game helps MC of the other game and vice versa, and the story will happen around the same time as well, (the other game is 3hours, go check it if you want).

Just know the love interests are exclusive to each one so they don't intersect (basically there's no sharing whatsoever)
The good kind of crossover.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes