sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
That's planned BUT I'm still thinking about it and I'll be super honest.

If I add them
1) it sets a type of voice you maybe didn't expected

2) Sexy sounds are a rare comedity for us Devs (unless we pay for professional voice actors which is out of the question) for me, so what this means is you have to "glue" different ones so sometimes the girl sounds one way and other times sounds another, I am trying to find a solution, but it's not easy....

3)But I absolutely agree, sex sounds IMO would be a plus without a doubt
or you ask a (girl)friend to make them for free...as a job under friends:p....thats what i would try to do....you never know if or if not somegirl might do that for you...and there are girls who love this kinda games and would love to have part in this...ask in threads like a freelance job offer

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
if any Bi or lesbian planned if so will it be avoidable
If you mean are the girls going to interact with each other?
Yes

If I would call that being lesbian? Maybe Bi I guess... Is the MC present?
Yes

Can you avoid it?
Only if they are no longer LI I guess, as of now there are no 3some scenes but I highly doubt they will be optional if you pursue more than one LI, we'll see but it's safe to assume if you don't like to see more than 1 girl at a time this game probably isn't for you.

Have a nice day.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I really liked the story so far (It's great that MC isn't a passive pussy)... And I also thought after seeing the dev's images posted of the red MILF...(which to me looks like a GILF, and not a MILF), was MC's mom. And with the lactating kink, it would be nice it was an avoidable choice (For me it's gross). It's odd for a older woman who would be in her menopause stage, and wouldn't be lactating...to induce lactation without a pregnancy she would have to be using the same types of hormones that a woman's body makes during pregnancy. (And she definitely isn't a new mom.)

I'm also hoping that not all the girls have the same body types...as I'm really not a fan of big saggy breasts with huge areolas. I had hoped Mabel's body was a bit thinner and younger looking... (realism, coke addicts usually don't eat much, so she would look more like Trixy's body in size). I hope as the story progresses, we are introduced to much prettier, less fuggily girls.

Regards.

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
I like to game. The renders are good, and the dialogue is hard-boiled Philip Marlowe speak.

View attachment 2550705 :love:
(“I’m an occational drinker, the kind of guy who goes out
for a beer and wakes up in Singapore with a full beard.” )

The only thing that Comes to mind in the game is the stepped text. (that's what I call it) I get why it's there. if you don't stay cognizant of it, you reread the same line over. we are not used to reading that way. It takes away from the immersion when you realize you just read the same line.

Thanks, tataugas, for your great game.
Not to sound dumb (I am but don't like to sound like one), what do you mean by "is the stepped text."?!

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
If you mean are the girls going to interact with each other?
Yes

If I would call that being lesbian? Maybe Bi I guess... Is the MC present?
Yes

Can you avoid it?
Only if they are no longer LI I guess, as of now there are no 3some scenes but I highly doubt they will be optional if you pursue more than one LI, we'll see but it's safe to assume if you don't like to see more than 1 girl at a time this game probably isn't for you.

Have a nice day.
il likely pass on this then i generally prefer a harem where the LI dont have romantic or sexual interest in eachother good luck with the game

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
You're not dumb. :giggle: That would be me. :LOL: I don't know what to call it. I'm not a coder. :cry:

You have made a very cinematic script. (y) Are you a screenwriter?

View attachment 2550837

It's my problem. Sometimes, I get too picky. :cautious:

I love the game.
Still not really understanding what you mean but there's no problem at all.
Criticism is always good, I think you're referring to "unwanted pauses" or something like that but I guess that's just the way I pace things.

Well, either way, thanks for sharing your opinion and hope you enjoy the rest of the game.
Have a nice day.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i wonder why this game still have no reviews at all

its a bad sign - i will take a look now , but my expectations are low

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
............ :unsure:

i dont know (and dont want to) what the writer takes - but he should stop it

this attempt on comedy needs to drop a whit .. scratch this - it needs to drop a lot

its maybe funny the first 5 times - but every 2nd sentence .....

subtle is the key - like this parking sign or the pc screen at the shop

there are a few games that makes me shake my head about the writing - but here i get a whiplash

and i thought this lactation stuff would be optional/avoidable

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes