TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If you mean are the girls going to interact with each other?
Yes

If I would call that being lesbian? Maybe Bi I guess... Is the MC present?
Yes

Can you avoid it?
Only if they are no longer LI I guess, as of now there are no 3some scenes but I highly doubt they will be optional if you pursue more than one LI, we'll see but it's safe to assume if you don't like to see more than 1 girl at a time this game probably isn't for you.

Have a nice day.
So basically it's either 1 li or lesbian harem?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I only just started to play this game, and I really like the story so far. I decided to keep Mabel in the house to help her and by doing that I am hoping it helps the mc mentally too. Two lost souls. Thanks for a wonderful story so far, normally I wouldn't play hard hitting vn's like this, but I am really pleased I did try this out. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: carmafia

_Fabi_

Dec 27, 2021
This anti-patreon incest system ruins the fantasy, and the zero character development help to ruin it, I chose incest and finish with no incest in sight :KEK: to much relationship hiding for a subscribestar game, but nice try to resolve the landlady & roommate problem

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
This anti-patreon incest system ruins the fantasy, and the zero character development help to ruin it, I chose incest and finish with no incest in sight :KEK: to much relationship hiding for a subscribestar game, but nice try to resolve the landlady & roommate problem
There's literally no anti-patreon on this version.
"much relationship hiding for a subscribestar game", that's called a slow reveal, not hiding, there's no landlady or whatever tricks on this one

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
There's literally no anti-patreon on this version.
"much relationship hiding for a subscribestar game", that's called a slow reveal, not hiding, there's no landlady or whatever tricks on this one
I know this is probably a silly question, but if we are playing the ic version of this game, will we know with uncertainty about who his family are? I mean so far I have wondered if mabel and trixie might be his sisters, especially the jealousy between mabel and trixie, but if it's going to be a big reveal then maybe you shouldn't say, but I am also of the opinion the older lady Bria is his mom, just my thoughts, but they are probably not. Mabel is very clingy and I like her a lot, despite her bravado and humorous retorts she seems like a sweet girl, where everything in life went to shit.

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
I know this is probably a silly question, but if we are playing the ic version of this game, will we know with uncertainty about who his family are? I mean so far I have wondered if mabel and trixie might be his sisters, especially the jealousy between mabel and trixie, but if it's going to be a big reveal then maybe you shouldn't say, but I am also of the opinion the older lady Bria is his mom, just my thoughts, but they are probably not. Mabel is very clingy and I like her a lot, despite her bravado and humorous retorts she seems like a sweet girl, where everything in life went to shit.
If you are playing the incest path then obviously it is present, the game already has dropped a few hints but before the end, you'll know for sure.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
85% Done. (2 Major scenes missing and some small ones)
The work rate is extremely slow at the moment, I wanted to release it before the end of July but it will only come out at the end of August
Any update on the update Tataugas?

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I really liked your previous game

Will there be any submissive characters like Bianca?

If I pursue only one girl, can I avoid lesbian content? I have nothing against lesbians but I would like to have the option to have a monogamous relationship without the weird stuff.

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
I really liked your previous game

Will there be any submissive characters like Bianca?

If I pursue only one girl, can I avoid lesbian content? I have nothing against lesbians but I would like to have the option to have a monogamous relationship without the weird stuff.
Hi, just a small advice, wait a few days and start with v0.3
Regarding the submissive question, the girls are all different but you'll get your answer in the first couple of minutes.
If you pursue only 1 girl obviously there's no possibility for interaction with other girls but regarding the lesbian content there's still none (as of v0.3) and most likely it will be "optional".

Have a nice day

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAD6999
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes