Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Only 1 thing I hated. The forced anal scene. Should be vaginal with optional anal. Enjoyed the rest. Mc isn't a wimpy bitch (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Loved the devs first game, looking forward to see what happens here.
Just a heads up, I released a Final Update to Outrun yesterday at the same time this went live (You basically can skip everything until the "big reveal", there's a little bit of more content [3 new animations and a bunch of new renders showing the interaction between them )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Well, loved the first game but couldn't get on with this one.

Absolutely hated that MC.

Just starts treating Trixie like shit for no reason whatsoever.
Valid criticism and I perfectly understand what you're saying but there was a "reason" why he was being an asshole, let's just call it misdirected anger!

But that's the good thing around here, you have thousands of games to choose from so you can easily find another one to jump in.

Thanks for the input and have a nice day.

Sep 3, 2020
Valid criticism and I perfectly understand what you're saying but there was a "reason" why he was being an asshole, let's just call it misdirected anger!

But that's the good thing around here, you have thousands of games to choose from so you can easily find another one to jump in.

Thanks for the input and have a nice day.
well I like that you can choose who you want to sleep with and if

you reject a girl it's actually part of the story

what I mean is if you reject a girl once they will bring it up the next time they see you that you keep rejecting them

I appreciate that attention to detail

and seeing that how I'm a very monogamous person

I always love when a game gives me the option to choose who I sleep with so thank you for that

Reactions: MAD6999

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Honestly speaking ? Im surprised about this game. I came with low expectation but left with a good feeling about this one. Im always for a good revenge story and as for right now there is not much of it but hey its just the beginning. It seems the whole FMC and being a addict is more then plot confiniece. Not sure what the dream scene was supposed to be but since there is "incest" then im sure it has something to do with it ? The Bria/Cow stuff is a welcomed one :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:.
I enjoyed how Chad the MC is, however im not sure how long this will continue to be good as without a challange it tend to get boring. I enjoyed the Chracter Mabel and also the rivality with her and Trixie - > Great play ground for Harem :sneaky:.
The banter of Mabel and MC is pretty nicely done and of course I took Mabel in and allowed her to stay on my side and continue to bang Trixie, im not a dumbass lol. Gonna cure and heal this Coke addict into a Trad waifu :devilish:. Hope Trixie will also develop into a romantic way. 7/10 for me as right now.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Something I haven't seen mentioned is the decent amount of comedy in this story. The banter is really well done imo. The animations do look a little mechanical at times instead of natural but that's probably more Daz than the dev. Overall for what's here so far I would say 4/5 stars. Good luck Dev.

Sep 3, 2020
Honestly speaking ? Im surprised about this game. I came with low expectation but left with a good feeling about this one. Im always for a good revenge story and as for right now there is not much of it but hey its just the beginning. It seems the whole FMC and being a addict is more then plot confiniece. Not sure what the dream scene was supposed to be but since there is "incest" then im sure it has something to do with it ? The Bria/Cow stuff is a welcomed one :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:.
I enjoyed how Chad the MC is, however im not sure how long this will continue to be good as without a challange it tend to get boring. I enjoyed the Chracter Mabel and also the rivality with her and Trixie - > Great play ground for Harem :sneaky:.
The banter of Mabel and MC is pretty nicely done and of course I took Mabel in and allowed her to stay on my side and continue to bang Trixie, im not a dumbass lol. Gonna cure and heal this Coke addict into a Trad waifu :devilish:. Hope Trixie will also develop into a romantic way. 7/10 for me as right now.
I'm only interested in Mabel and no one else

tataugas

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2022
Quite good, but please think about adding sounds and moans (y)
That's planned BUT I'm still thinking about it and I'll be super honest.

If I add them
1) it sets a type of voice you maybe didn't expected

2) Sexy sounds are a rare comedity for us Devs (unless we pay for professional voice actors which is out of the question) for me, so what this means is you have to "glue" different ones so sometimes the girl sounds one way and other times sounds another, I am trying to find a solution, but it's not easy....

3)But I absolutely agree, sex sounds IMO would be a plus without a doubt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Firstly this dev doesn't want to reveal anything about his game. So who knows what is planned and what's not planned? Pregnancy content? Who knows?

Secondly, while the renders are pretty good. The story is weird to me. Maybe I did something wrong. But where is the incest in this 'incest' version? No where its mentioned the mc is related to anybody.

That milky milf everybody shares here super generic dialogue that doesn't say anything about incest or her being his mom.
Mainly because his family haven't been revealed yet.

He's been on his own since he was a child so he wouldn't know if she was his mother or not.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
At first I was a little confused, but later, I began to understand what it was about, it's good that I didn't give up lol, keep it up dev

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes