colombusohio

Jun 4, 2019
Use local emulator, run it in japanese
Easiest way without have to mess with your location settings in Windows. After you get locale emulator going, on win11 there should be a new "Locale Emulator" submenu when you right click the application and go to "show more options". Just click "run in japanese", not the admin one.

sukuyyo

Sep 13, 2018
Can someone help me with this problem?
I can't save both qsave and save Screenshot 2023-12-16 191354.png Screenshot 2023-12-16 191034.png
and when I open SaveFolderSetting.ini it shows just Screenshot 2023-12-16 191439.png

looks like my game does not generate a save folder in my DM Screenshot 2023-12-16 192044.png

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
What do you need to do for the cooperation of the other maid?
It's a short quest chain of question mark events without any character on them. The guide someone posted earlier contains doing it, I marked out the events in green. You definitely don't have to play through the game before getting it and could theoretically get the harem ending on the first try.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
may i asked how did you used chat GPT to translate the game? i have huge JP eroge that i want to translate it. like Mamagoto...etc. i'm currently use MTL application called AutoDictionary and it's very bad.
Used the tool in my signature and wrote my own script for the engine.

Reactions: comcen99

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
The narrative designer of AliceSoft for sure had to take a rest after game finished its production. Such a wall of text in H scenes.

If the game ever was adapted to anime, the H alone would take as many episodes as a Captain Tsubasa's match

• Haha
Reactions: kazukazowsky

starkj

May 17, 2022
So, can anyone explain me something? Care feels the bar, so does aftercare, flirt appear at full love bar, what's the difference between them? And how do you get scenes with a character like for example Kotone? You keep filling up the bar, blocking people and the scenes will happen with progression?

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
So, can anyone explain me something? Care feels the bar, so does aftercare, flirt appear at full love bar, what's the difference between them? And how do you get scenes with a character like for example Kotone? You keep filling up the bar, blocking people and the scenes will happen with progression?
Flirt both raises virtue and advances through each heroine story.

Flirt when the status is pink/red and you'll get another heart (chastity guard):
1702760089569.png

Reactions: starkj
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes