TheMarvin

Aug 27, 2017
So if you're not aiming for an ending focused on a girl, is it ok if she gets pregnant? Or will the game forcibly end on an NTR route for her? I don't quite understand if I need to be protecting all 3 or only the one I'm focusing on...It'd be annoying to have to go back a lot just to prevent some random pregnancy

orouto

Sep 4, 2017
5 full days and a morning before you can actually start free roam/choose girls. Yeesh.
Just click in Main Story instead of Start. Not sure if this option is available before getting through it though.

So if you're not aiming for an ending focused on a girl, is it ok if she gets pregnant? Or will the game forcibly end on an NTR route for her? I don't quite understand if I need to be protecting all 3 or only the one I'm focusing on...It'd be annoying to have to go back a lot just to prevent some random pregnancy
If any of the three girls is impregnated you get a game over screen.

i cant open it.
Just like many other Japanese games, you will need to set your OS to Japan or use .

Reactions: HunterSeeker

starkj

May 17, 2022
If a girl gets pregnant not from you, its game over.

Here's what i could gather from playing it for a bit now, it has some stuff similar to their other game Tsumamigui 3, if you dont go for a certain girl, the bad guys wont do anything. So, unless if you follow a guide for the harem end, what i suggest is to just focus on 1 or 2 girls max, because its easier to defend them. For the girls you dont want to go for, or dont want ntr for them, just dont do the orange/pink stuff for them next to their bar.

Also, click on a girl when a bad guy is on the bar below and they cant to anything to them, care uses 10 energy and fill 1/3rd of the bar, aftercare feels the bar + the hearts and doesnt use energy, flirt gives an event and when used on the pink event, it gives the girl an extra red/hard heart.

About getting the girls pregnant, im not that far yet but i presume its later in the game because earlier you cant cum inside them without a condom for story reasons.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
doesn't work
Probably cause you did it wrong.
母娘乱館
is the japanese title from VNDB which you copy.
The game was released in 2012 as seen on VNDB.
Go to sagaoz site and go to 2012 save datas.
Ctrl+F and paste the japanese title.
Then it should take you to the file which you simply download and boom full save file.

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Is there a "full NTR" ending? Like if all three girls are brought to the end of their NTR arcs?
I just finished the game once.
But as far as i know, the game will be over when 1 girl get pregnant by 1 person other than MC.

So you just need 1 girl to get Game Over

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
got the saves but they didn't work please help they are just text jumbles some one please help

Last edited:

puddingforce

Apr 17, 2022
Is there a version of ChatGPT or AI that accepts +18 prompts? An intelligence that was completely liberal, that could narrate spicy and bloody scenes.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone can tell me what makes this game be tagged as "Incest"? I have made 2 runs, first with a normal ending (noone ends up pregnant), then I reached "Saya's", and I haven't found any trace of incestual moments as story progressed.

Could it be by following Ririko's arc?

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone can tell me what makes this game be tagged as "Incest"? I have made 2 runs, first with a normal ending (noone ends up pregnant), then I reached "Saya's", and I haven't found any trace of incestual moments as story progressed.

Could it be by following Ririko's arc?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
Mamarou and Kotone are "adopted" siblings and their adoptee mom is Saya. While the 3 are not connected by blood, they have lived and grown together as a family for several years. My understanding is that Incest can include step-parent/sibling elements. It might not be hardcore incest, but it is softcore incest.

Reactions: skryker

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Bruh if you watch the scene of Kotone jacking him off while watching their parents fuck and then going off to have their first time together or him fucking Saya while calling her mommy and still don't think there's a reason to tag it as incest then I dunno.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes