Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I mean...

Incest is about genetics. It's what makes it genuinely taboo because it has potentially very serious consequences to it.

Having relationships with adopted family members can be emotionally complex and makes for ok drama at times... but it's genuinely not incest. It just doesn't work that way. The taboo element is completely missing.

That said... I dunno how the Incest tag works on f95 or if it's meant to cover pretend-incest too or not.

rajtuhkul

Mar 26, 2022
Probably cause you did it wrong.
母娘乱館
is the japanese title from VNDB which you copy.
The game was released in 2012 as seen on VNDB.
Go to sagaoz site and go to 2012 save datas.
Ctrl+F and paste the japanese title.
Then it should take you to the file which you simply download and boom full save file.
it didn't work

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
100% Scenes | Full Save

1. Run game once to generate save folder.
2. Extract 共有.asd in %UserProfile%\Documents\AliceSoft\母娘乱館\SaveData.

NOTE: CG gallery is not unlocked, but all scenes work (some thumbnails say "No Image" but they work). Maybe someone can upload a proper save, but until then this save works if you just want to play scenes.
I don't supposed you'd know why this doesn't work for me, would you?

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
I don't supposed you'd know why this doesn't work for me, would you?
You could try deleting %UserProfile%\Documents\AliceSoft\母娘乱館 folder and start afresh to see if it works. Other than this, I don't know what could be the problem. Again, this save will not unlock CG gallery, it will only unlock scenes gallery.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The narrative designer of AliceSoft for sure had to take a rest after game finished its production. Such a wall of text in H scenes.

If the game ever was adapted to anime, the H alone would take as many episodes as a Captain Tsubasa's match
Joke on you, this game actually has an anime adaptation albeit that the content of anime is really small (3 scene, I think for Kotone; 2 NTR and 1 Vanilla + 1 scene for Saya; NTR + 1 scene for Ririko; Vanilla).

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Amazing game!, is there a NTR ending or is just the ending before "game over"sign, if you know what i mean?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Last edited:

Monery

Jun 24, 2018
Mamarou and Kotone are "adopted" siblings and their adoptee mom is Saya. While the 3 are not connected by blood, they have lived and grown together as a family for several years. My understanding is that Incest can include s
It doesn't just sound lame, it is lame. I dropped the game the second that came up.
2 bad 2 be impatiant like u. In the mid game we have litle plot twist;)

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
I never thought I would see this translated!

I remember when I was playing the JP version (with maybe some MTL) and struggling to understand what was happening, and it was still pretty hot! This will be amazing!

Thank you!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes