PANDABOMB

Oct 2, 2021
So when going for a "save them all" run. Can you not stop Kotone from being cream pied in the first night of the "banquet"

I feel like that just happens and you have power to stop it

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Strange...I'm on the map but when I choose "Attick" nothing happens/time does not pass.

And when I try to select any other location with a girl in it I'm too tired to select it.

How then should I pass the time?

Marox9

Oct 29, 2018
I downloaded the Japanese language pack
I set to Japanese IME
In Language & Region I set the Region to Japan
In the same settings raised Japanese to a higher priority to English
I set regional format to Japanese
I went to control panel > region > administrative and set the locale to Japanese
I even changed the windows display language to Japanese

But still, ever time I click this
49842153f1e246d19e812e0efbcf21e6.png
I get this
370fbdcc9ee1fb0ceb3fe49fde9ae3bc.png
Along with some other pop ups. This is the only game I've ever downloaded from this site that's given me such an issue. I remember using AppLocale in the distant past, but I don't know the contemporary version.

Reactions: Suprovski

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I just wish the gallery was translated, it's annoying trying to figure out which scene is which

Suprovski

Jun 21, 2020
Along with some other pop ups. This is the only game I've ever downloaded from this site that's given me such an issue. I remember using AppLocale in the distant past, but I don't know the contemporary version.
Same issue here. I tried the locale emulate route as otherwise suggested here as well, but no changes.
I also saw quite a bunch of posts here seemingly unable to run it, but unsure if they managed with the emulator or not.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I set to Japanese IME
I went to control panel > region > administrative and set the locale to Japanese

View attachment 3192477
I get this
View attachment 3192478
Same issue here. I tried the locale emulate route as otherwise suggested here as well, but no changes.
I also saw quite a bunch of posts here seemingly unable to run it, but unsure if they managed with the emulator or not.
Make sure you guys are redoing the extraction/unzipping process with Japanese Locale. The questions marks indicate that this is 100% an issue with your locale. Local emulators don't work for every game. Sometimes the only choice you have is to switch locales on your system.

Last edited:
Reactions: noname1378

Marox9

Oct 29, 2018
Make sure you guys are redoing the extraction/unzipping process with Japanese Locale. The questions marks indicate that this is 100% an issue with your locale. Local emulators don't work for every game. Sometimes the only choice you have is to switch locales on your system.
I already changed locale
8b540e00b33fed0b6e015c8a431b121d.png

I tried using this

6d32dc5a4ee5014a1b9bffae6ea9ac5e.png

Also didn't work.

Reactions: sanyo94

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I set to Japanese IME

View attachment 3192477
I get this
View attachment 3192478
Why do you install your game in OneDrive?

Marox9

Oct 29, 2018
Why do you install your game in OneDrive?
I didn't? I just extracted it to the document folder I always put games in and run without issue and windows claims it as part of one drive. Changing the location doesn't do anything as shown here:
e2453064887a61b09a009abee374b018.png

Ichigo16

Nov 12, 2018
Strange...I'm on the map but when I choose "Attick" nothing happens/time does not pass.

And when I try to select any other location with a girl in it I'm too tired to select it.

Got the same issue

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

Got the same issue
Attic sounds like you have an old version of the game. Redownload from the OP. (The game, not just the patch.)

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes