Valentine9

May 16, 2020
Thanks for the translation!

I remember playing through it years ago and reading those surprises at the end of a certain heroine's route. It'll be interesting to give it another go and see if I can pick up a bit more context from it. There was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I couldn't understand at the time if it was actually a thing or only a hypothetical posed to test their conviction.

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
So I am confused how is Yukino unlocked? In the walkthrough it says that she is part of the harem ending but she isn't appaearing.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Are you guys saying that we need to block the NTR bros to prevent pregnancy to get the most NTR progression?
Pretty much this. As long as none gets pregnant, game will go on, just gotta pay attention to pregnancy gauge(yeah, it does exists in original version, if the gauge doesn't show per event then something is broke or whatever as after every girl scene, the bar goes up or down, heroines love for mc floats as well)

Basic rundown on the game is. If girl got love points, she will ignore the guy based in their love for the mc. If its second or later playthrough, recruit maid and she will shield the girls from time to time, beware that if love is low enough on her she can also join mid ntr events than protect or something like this. The lower love gauge is, lower ur pregnancy gauge charges or something like this as the mc can also get them pregnant for some endings..., the lower their love/shields, higher the ntr bros move the gauge. This is a game that a pure/perfect run with all 3 of them not being dicked once is pretty much impossible, but good endings does exists if u protect them and manage the gauge after events well... any miss or whatever can also easily lead to one of the bad endings. In the past we also had SpoilerAl for stuff like inf points to act and so on.

BlueArcher

Jul 25, 2018
So... there is an error somewhere because Ririko (The Youngest daughter) ending doesn't trigger. I filled the bar but doesn't show the ending and even reaching day 36 afterwards doesn't trigger it.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So... there is an error somewhere because Ririko (The Youngest daughter) ending doesn't trigger. I filled the bar but doesn't show the ending and even reaching day 36 afterwards doesn't trigger it.
Give save and I'll test it.

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Is it possible to impregnate 2 women ?
I really try to impregnate the Older Sister and the Mother, But it's very hard to do that

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone tried the mystery view? Does it block other povs? Is the game better that way?

dark998

May 23, 2020
You don't need to be on second playthrough to get Yukino help, Im on my first run following the old pdf guide and Yukino starts helping Mamoru after the first week, so Day 7-8. Of course you need to see all her events first.

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Is it possible to impregnate 2 women ?
I really try to impregnate the Older Sister and the Mother, But it's very hard to do that
Yes, there are also special events for Ririko+Kotone and Ririko+Saya and I remember there's one for Kotone+Saya as well. If you want a dual ending then you need to trigger the respective scene. Keep in mind if you want to get all 3 pregnant then you'll prolly need to use the guide someone posted earlier or plan things out really well, also I think Saya has a mechanic where if you get her pregnant there's only a certain number of days before her ending starts forcibly even if it's not day 35 yet. The trick is advancing the stories for everyone you wanna impregnate right up to the point where you can start doing it by getting special events and to go for them in order of least blockage while they have an egg, for example if you start Ririko's penultimate events during the thug arc with Saya her egg will be gone before you can finish impregnating her and you'll need to spend extra time to do her unless you to the dual Ririko+Saya scene where both get pregnant.
Also keep in mind you can keep an egg going by making one of the girls ovulate while a previous one is still active with certain scenes. This is mostly relevant to Kotone since that way you can retain your progress on her relatively easily. The guide has several NTR events that should be avoidable while still getting the harem end if things are timed slightly differently (more time for the setup to prevent NTR, starting on the end spurt later, doing the thug arc). Also keep in mind you can get an extra event with Yukino by choosing to "take care of [her]" at midnight instead of resting. BlueArcher Do the Yukino event at day 28 midnight instead of resting and she'll appear.

Last edited:

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
So I am confused how is Yukino unlocked? In the walkthrough it says that she is part of the harem ending but she isn't appaearing.
In case it doesn't mention you due to the edit, see above. You gotta do an extra event that's not included in the walkthrough

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Yes, there are also special events at least for Ririko+Kotone and Ririko+Saya, so perhaps there is one for Kotone+Saya as well. Keep in mind if you want to get all 3 pregnant then you'll prolly need to use the guide someone posted earlier or plan things out really well, also I think Saya has a mechanic where if you get her pregnant there's only a certain number of days before her ending starts forcibly even if it's not day 35 yet. The trick is advancing the stories for everyone you wanna impregnate right up to the point where you can start doing it by getting special events and to go for them in order of least blockage while they have an egg, for example if you start Ririko's penultimate events during the thug arc with Saya her egg will be gone before you can finish impregnating her and you'll need to spend extra time to do her unless you to the dual Ririko+Saya scene where both get pregnant.
Also keep in mind you can keep an egg going by making one of the girls ovulate while a previous one is still active with certain scenes. This is mostly relevant to Kotone since that way you can retain your progress on her relatively easily. The guide has several NTR events that should be avoidable while still getting the harem end if things are timed slightly differently (more time for the setup to prevent NTR, starting on the end spurt later, doing the thug arc). Also keep in mind you can get an extra event with Yukino by choosing to "take care of [her]" at midnight instead of resting. BlueArcher Do the Yukino event at day 28 midnight instead of resting and she'll appear.
I have successfully impregnate Kotone & Saya, but I still get "Only Saya" Ending
Probably there is no "Saya + Kotone Harem" ending

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
I have successfully impregnate Kotone & Saya, but I still get "Only Saya" Ending
Probably there is no "Saya + Kotone Harem" ending
Did you get the impregnation ritual scene with both of them? IIRC you have to go down Kotone's route all the way without impregnating her or Saya. After the Dungeon event at some point there's 2 more question mark quests for Kotone that end with a scene of her and Saya together, if you get both of them pregnant at that point, or before the ending triggers you should get their double ending.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes