ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
For NTR lovers, how do i get the fully NTR routes? please please, is there any walkthrough guide?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For NTR lovers, how do i get the fully NTR routes? please please, is there any walkthrough guide?
Make sure to guard incorrectly. At every turn, a mini version of the guy will show with who he will interact. This game requires at least 2 full plays so u can get all scenes/interactions, as at one point, u will notice that once the girl gets pregnant, game ends. To finish and see all u need at least the normal ending so u can recruit the maid and it let u block 2 npc than a single one per turn, making it actually possible to skip/avoid their pregnancy in general and finish the days/scenes. From memory, it was something like this

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone knows which combination of choices allows you to get Yukino (silver haired girl) to help you? I cant find any of the walkthroughs I used years ago
require second playthrough...you need to play for one ending first. the second play through will have no Character but have green question mark. after you done several of those interactions you can now called her to help in but be aware, it's no use if your timing is correct.

Reactions: illusiongamer

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Found a guide that was on hongfire for the harem ending, it assumes that you already have the cooperation of the other maid.

The option only disables seeing the NTR scenes, it does not mean they won't happen.
then will skip it then, hape when the option to turn it off doesnt disable it but hides it

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
Found a guide that was on hongfire for the harem ending, it assumes that you already have the cooperation of the other maid.

The option only disables seeing the NTR scenes, it does not mean they won't happen.
What do you need to do for the cooperation of the other maid?

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Could had sworn I thought this game was translated already. I remember reading the ending where the main heroine agrees to have babies with the rich dirty old man cuz his wife can't have kids anymore and she feels bad for them.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
yea make sure u lvl ur chicks so they resist the stealers and make love to the maid so she can work as a shield against some stealers if theres too many in 1 phase

Reactions: HunterSeeker

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are you guys saying that we need to block the NTR bros to prevent pregnancy to get the most NTR progression?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes