max_002

Mar 30, 2019
watched the game and unfortunately was upset that there was very little new content, and almost did not achieve animations during the battle

Meandering_Vagabond

May 28, 2018
quick question: is there a gallery in the game and were if there is one?
There is.
It's accessed via a crystal in both the starting town, and a house you acquire later in the game.
The gallery also has an unlock all button, if you just want to skip to the lewd bits, as well as a button to re-lock any animations you haven't seen in-game yet.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Hot dog, another amazing update. Also still need to get a gift pic with these three. But man keep up the amazing work. I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: workstop

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Paccsu - Namu's Journey 1.0001.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.12.2022 (v1.0001)

Last edited:

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
i fucking love this game. it's one of my favourites here on f95.
it makes me wanna cuddle the mc so bad. she's a hell of cutie. zem/paccsu keep it up, sersiously. i'm excited everytime you're releasing a new update.

love ya! :ROFLMAO:
yes, one of the best in this site. The protagonist's butt is a personal kink, and has such a beautifully drawn butthole, love all the anal in this game too.

Where is the tombstone where you have to place the dead girl's severed head in Pelottava mansion?

Last edited:

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
I have't play this game for a long time.
Somebody can tell me if the has some sort of corruption or development for the main character?, like changing her personality through the game.

The last version that I play was just the first town, even then, a really good game.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes