JulinePiccard

Nov 24, 2019
Not sure what you mean by futa variant, but there are some futa scenes (both the protagonist interacting with futas and the protagonist temporarily becoming a futa) if that's what you were asking.
Hmm. Too bad it's only temporary. Would have loved to play it if it was futa all the way. If female i don't like anal.

Reactions: Oxiton

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Hmm. Too bad it's only temporary. Would have loved to play it if it was futa all the way. If female i don't like anal.
There are also a fair amount of vaginal scenes, but yeah if anal is offputting to you this isn't gonna be your cup of tea.

Thatonecrow

Nov 2, 2018
Alright, I don't know if I'm dumb, blind or both. but how do you progress through the deadlands? I've cleared the guard tower, looked at a hole and cleared the armory but I can't figure out what to do next.
Help pls.

Edit: Turns out there was an entirely new area that i didn't notice.

Edit 2: I no longer require help. I was being blind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx and Paccsu

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering are all the sex scene's done in this game are is the spa and other stuff not finished. also i would love some scene's in the wood's with the ghost are the flower quest. but that is up to you love the game. like i said not really a anal lover but will still look at those fine asses

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
just wondering are all the sex scene's done in this game are is the spa and other stuff not finished. also i would love some scene's in the wood's with the ghost are the flower quest. but that is up to you love the game. like i said not really a anal lover but will still look at those fine asses
I got a feeling there will be some new scenes, tho very few. The only thing I think what's left to update are the alternative costumes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
wish all the girls had them. also some scene's the costumes do not work on lol. just wish to get a scene with all the girls nude from every angle lol.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Paccsu too soon to make a new thread for the unnamed game?

Also what made you add a single futa scene for namu? highly requested or just because you feel like it? best of lucks on the next game development!

Reactions: Movikx

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
hows the new game coming
Barely started, I am creating the artwork for it at the moment.

Paccsu too soon to make a new thread for the unnamed game?

Also what made you add a single futa scene for namu? highly requested or just because you feel like it? best of lucks on the next game development!
Too soon for sure, as there is no playable version of the game yet.
As for the futa scenes yes they were requested :D It's not like I don't enjoy futa content I just prefer ANAL IN THE ASS!!!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like most stuff not in to gore are scatt i don't mind some stuff i don't see how people can do rim job's. i mean what's were shit comes out of and that can make you sick i would think but like i said it's just a game and i do like this game. paccsu was there any other scenes missing besides the spa

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes