zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like most stuff not in to gore are scatt i don't mind some stuff i don't see how people can do rim job's. i mean what's were shit comes out of and that can make you sick i would think but like i said it's just a game and i do like this game. paccsu was there any other scenes missing besides the spa

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Barely started, I am creating the artwork for it at the moment.

Too soon for sure, as there is no playable version of the game yet.
As for the futa scenes yes they were requested :D It's not like I don't enjoy futa content I just prefer ANAL IN THE ASS!!!
why dont, FUTA DICK IN THE ASS??? my favorite

O que significa “blow your mind”? - inFlux Blog

Reactions: Oxiton

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
i like most stuff not in to gore are scatt i don't mind some stuff i don't see how people can do rim job's. i mean what's were shit comes out of and that can make you sick i would think but like i said it's just a game and i do like this game. paccsu was there any other scenes missing besides the spa
im on the same boat as you, gore and scat are past my kink line. about rimming and anal tho i think thats what got some people to like it, the idea of licking or fucking a hole that youre not supposed to :ROFLMAO:. anyone should be fine with analingus tho as long as he/she/they clean that area and has/have no current infections. the worst youll get in that case would be diarrhea or pinkeye

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
does anyone have a save after defeating the dragon? I lost my saves and I don't wanna grind to get back where I was

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering paccsu after this game do you think you will make a second game for for the girls in the first game mybe the booby snakes are attacking are a new person lol.

NEGA

May 5, 2017
sorry all the vaginal scenes went to the new project. :HideThePain:
View attachment 1199848
Looks good, I liked paccsu and well seeing a game with such quality scenes and Shortstacks, which are pretty rare in h-games in general, was such a good thing, although I'm not that much of a fan of anal, hope we can see shortstacks becoming more common in h-games

Last edited:
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Looks good, I liked paccsu and well seeing a game with such quality scenes and Shortstacks, which are pretty rare in h-games in general, was such a good thing, although I'm that much of a fan of anal, hope we can see shortstacks becoming more common in h-games
With that,i think most of the people in this thread agree

Reactions: Movikx

RM

May 25, 2017
does anyone have a save after defeating the dragon? I lost my saves and I don't wanna grind to get back where I was
A lot of previous versions came with a dev save that started at the point the new content started. You can look through past changelogs and links to find the appropriate place, probably.

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Was browsing around and noticed that Aida reminds me a lot of Ray from Fortnite (specially the nsfw versions). Wonder if Zem will keep the design or change further because of that.

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Was browsing around and noticed that Aida reminds me a lot of Ray from Fortnite (specially the nsfw versions). Wonder if Zem will keep the design or change further because of that.
I think Aida reminds me alot of Ada from Fallout 4. :unsure:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
It's a parody of Ada and I don't see why I should change the designs just because it looks like something that already exists.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

It's a parody of Ada and I don't see why I should change the designs just because it looks like something that already exists.
Was thinking exactly that(that it was ADA),ADA is a cool companion to have,the fact that she can be customized too(the mutant monster and the clerk helped to get that opinion too)

Last edited:

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
Super good game liked it a lot, anyone have recommendations to similar games to this ?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020

Hey Paccsu, in the future will Aida have some robotic-like dialogues/lines? It would be pretty neat to see eroctic dialogues but extremely detailed how like a robot would speak

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
sorry all the vaginal scenes went to the new project. :HideThePain:
View attachment 1199848

Oh boy! That new A.I.D.A game - such a clever way to screw everyone, who was begging for the preggers stuff!
Toss all the pussy stuff into a robot-MC game and if someone ever dares to ask/beg, just state the nature of MC - brilliant!

Just hope there won't be any of those Pochincoff fans, who can argue with that.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes