IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, I have played that game recently and I really like it! Only a big problem: after I save the game, when I resume, doesn't appear the option continue, the save is totally erased. Can you help me?

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Hello, I have played that game recently and I really like it! Only a big problem: after I save the game, when I resume, doesn't appear the option continue, the save is totally erased. Can you help me?
Check if the game folder is set to Read Only in its properties and/or move to another place and try again.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Thanks You, I figured it! Now I'm stuck in the second ghost house, with the girl without face, I have opened the basement in the bath, with the first "vision". Can someone guide me so I can leave fast that creepy area? Makes me really unconfortable, thanks very much!

RotNot

Aug 26, 2019
This game is great, honestly good to see something this polished with shortstack content.
Played this late last year, but at this point I'll wait for 1.0 to get back into it.
Def gonna jump on AIDA though

Reactions: Movikx

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
Is this game still being updated or is it just missing the "completed" tag? I'm looking forward to trying it :D

EDIT: Uh, ok, I've read the post a few pages back detailing the status of the game. I'll rephrase: is the author realistically still workin on it or has he moved on to his new project?

Paccsu

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Is this game still being updated or is it just missing the "completed" tag? I'm looking forward to trying it :D

EDIT: Uh, ok, I've read the post a few pages back detailing the status of the game. I'll rephrase: is the author realistically still workin on it or has he moved on to his new project?
I am still working on the next update of Paccsu, I just started working on my new project! Once I release the first version of AIDA I will finish the update for Paccsu.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh boy! That new A.I.D.A game - such a clever way to screw everyone, who was begging for the preggers stuff!
Toss all the pussy stuff into a robot-MC game and if someone ever dares to ask/beg, just state the nature of MC - brilliant!

Just hope there won't be any of those Pochincoff fans, who can argue with that.
To me,preggo stuff is a bonus,i will never say no to it,but not having it is always a possibility you have to be ready for,since its not always easy to be programmed or to be fitted on the context that goes around the game or their characters,after all,Paccsu is all about that ass(and even considering is all about ass Namu does have some pussy scenes,which i do think its a nice touch from the creator),but lets be real,AIDA is having the better of 2 worlds there,she can have all the pussy action,without having any of the worries(like diseases or kids),so i'm cool with that,and wait eagerly for when it goes off the paper,Paccsu is already a pretty nice game,i hope Zem have all the support needed to pull at least more 5 games like that,becuz it is funny,it has a nice pace and it have a nice art too.Meanwhile,i'm eager to see the conclusion of Namu and her curious group adventure.

Kerenga

May 10, 2018
Some of my RPG Maker Games, including A.I.D.A. and Paccsu are freezing after some time. Does anyone have a solution to that?

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Any tips for the shark folks mission? The difficulty is a lot higher and my chars are dying in 2~3 hits.
(I really should have made a second save...)

Jul 1, 2020
Any tips for the shark folks mission? The difficulty is a lot higher and my chars are dying in 2~3 hits.
(I really should have made a second save...)
you can simply backtrack an level up, another way is to buy the items wich raise youre stats. there is even a weapon wich gives you a two times money multiplier after a win, not shure if you can have that at that point in the story tho

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
you can simply backtrack an level up, another way is to buy the items wich raise youre stats. there is even a weapon wich gives you a two times money multiplier after a win, not shure if you can have that at that point in the story tho
The thing is, I already teleported to another map, and there is no way back, the game even warns about that. In relation to everything else up to that point I thought I had a party strong enough. Money isnt really an issue (I think I had like 120k or something) but didnt want to buy the stat consumables because they didnt seen worth it, too high cost for really small value changes. Maybe my issue is with gear builds or something since I rarely go for meta ones...
Minor edit: Yup, I have that 2x money weapon but their stats isnt good where I'm right now, only early to farm a bit.

IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
The thing is, I already teleported to another map, and there is no way back, the game even warns about that. In relation to everything else up to that point I thought I had a party strong enough. Money isnt really an issue (I think I had like 120k or something) but didnt want to buy the stat consumables because they didnt seen worth it, too high cost for really small value changes. Maybe my issue is with gear builds or something since I rarely go for meta ones...
Minor edit: Yup, I have that 2x money weapon but their stats isnt good where I'm right now, only early to farm a bit.
Maybe isn't legal but you can edite your save with the Save Editor, Max all stats and you will be invincible.

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes