SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Felicia isn't really a bimbo though. That implies a lack intelligence. She's smart, hot and kinky. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to take it. That certainly has appeal. And then there's the intriguing part of how someone like her can be (further) corrupted and broken.
My guess on her is that under that though shell she is very vulnerable and sensitive. Seeing what will happen with his husband and her reaction to it in the next episode will be decisive to have a better understanding of her current behaviour and weaknesses.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Understanding the desires of others may sometimes be difficult if we can't get a grip on the why. I think Felicia's quite obvious - she's hot, smart, confident, kinky, sexually talented, definitely not a bimbo - but perhaps not so obvious to everyone.

Still, people really shouldn't be surprised she's popular even if they don't know why. To have the necessary insight for experiencing surprise, you'd have to understand what she offers, and what people like, and observe a discrepancy such as "on average fewer than 10% of people like a woman with traits X, Y, Z, yet this one is popular with 60% of people, what's up with that?"

Since what Felicia offers is liked by a lot of men, her popularity should be unsurprising.

Reactions: darlic and sunaboz

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The funny thing is when I first met Felicia I thought she is a typical club chick with not much wits. So I completely ignored her in club and even intentionally gave her the wrong drink just to get rid of her :D But after party and next events when I got to know her better, she became one of my favorites, lol. So, first impression is deceptive. And of course we should give praise to devs for their ability to surprise.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
I see felicia as a bored trophy wife trying to find things to do. She has a husband thats so controlling that she has a pregnancy pre-nup. Her story is probably the most interesting of the three to me

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yes. Despite being the first one to put out we know the least about Felicia. I guess that will change once her humiliation segment comes up.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Remember when Hana mentioned that she had played topless once?

Hana: "I did a drum solo topless one time."
Kil: "Shit, for real? Haha!"
Hana: "It was our singers idea."

Well, GIL3D has finally shown it and oh boy does he deliver:

Ideal for printing and hanging it as a poster (in a 21+ area). Her dynamic persona captured in a perfect picture. Come here for brofists/likes Gil.

Anyway, if you're not already a patron now is a good time to start.

P.S.
TD1900
BTW, I don't remember whether it's been mentioned already on discord but it should be "singer's" not "singers".

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Ok, I absolutely adore it in multiple way.
I regret deeply to have not downloaded it immediately as it first sprang forth.
I was initially not appalled by the anime "Porcelain Doll" look: although I found it visually stunning, it lead me on a completely wrong path as I thought it would be a classical brothel simulation in which you choose the soulless fuckdoll you fancy the most and train her. Not teasing me.
Well, wrong: Porcelain Dolls with a full bodied character (and an expression range to shown it in full, Bravo!) are an ABSOLUTE, TOTAL, COMPLETE tease!!!!
Reading some comments I found that I was however not the only one to have some initial misjudgement about the game and/or some character (above all Felicia).
Probably this is one of the greatest plus of the game: you start with an initial idea of a character and a situation but it develop and change still remaining coherent.
I love it, I love them.

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Remember when Hana mentioned that she had played topless once?

Hana: "I did a drum solo topless one time."
Kil: "Shit, for real? Haha!"
Hana: "It was our singers idea."

Well, GIL3D has finally shown it and oh boy does he deliver:

Ideal for printing and hanging it as a poster (in a 21+ area). Her dynamic persona captured in a perfect picture. Come here for brofists/likes Gil.

Anyway, if you're not already a patron now is a good time to start.

P.S.
TD1900
BTW, I don't remember whether it's been mentioned already on discord but it should be "singer's" not "singers".
Already on such a way, just waiting for my new ATM card to come back from Bank.
I would start with a little sum but I would happily increase it IF the Developers will cancel two completely unacceptable horror moments.
I'll give them an hint: i'm Italian and, like many of us, smoke cigars.

Mar 26, 2020
In Game Mod for Ch3Up1 - Shows toughness and relationship changes of different options. Also has gallery unlocker. I just stumbled upon this game today, and have not yet completed it - let alone taken any potential different paths; so apologies if you hit any bugs, but should be solid I think.

Also, note this isn't a walkthrough per se, as sometimes taking a lose can lead to future, better gains.

Edit: Small mod update, added a note for score goal during Week 1 interview.
Edit 2: Small bug fix for round 2 of week 1 exhibition.
How to install?

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
i think there is almost certain to be deeper motivations for felicia to do this than just "bored nympho housewife"
Obviously theres more to her, thats just where it starts. It's why she's probably the most interesting of the characters. I want to see her in her final form

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Guys, who do you think will win in exhibition without the player influence, if Edwin wasn't involved?
My bet is Veronica, she just some kind of terminator lol. Not only she can handle almost any physical irritants but also the mental ones. But I have feeling, that the dude who ruined her buisnes won't let her win. So my second bet would be Rosalind. Felicia is kinky one and can handle some of the challenges where need to be creative or whorish, but I think she is not that mentally strong. My guess that the final test will be about breaking mind, some sort of extreme pressure and she just won't be ready for such challenge. Rosalind, while has weakest physique form and lack of kinky side can overcome final challenge, because she doing it for her kid and this kind of motivation will help her not to break.

And what do you think?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Obviously theres more to her, thats just where it starts. It's why she's probably the most interesting of the characters. I want to see her in her final form
inb4 she's FBI and is just so dedicated to her job that she's willing to take one hundred for the team so she married such wealthy person like Mr. Ford and then infiltrated the club to get close to all people involved.

In all seriousness though, I have no idea what hidden agenda she might have besides her purely hedonistic carnal desires. I mean, we know she wants to become a member of PC but that doesn't explain much and I fail to see what other reason there would be other than her being horny and not getting it from her husband. In such a club she could do adultery anonymously (unless Mr. Ford would become a member which is probably unlikely seeing how he treated Mina and how cold he is towards Felicia most of the time if we would believe her words) not risking any scandals and at the same time she would still retain her black credit card.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
inb4 she's FBI and is just so dedicated to her job that she's willing to take one hundred for the team so she married such wealthy person like Mr. Ford and then infiltrated the club to get close to all people involved.

In all seriousness though, I have no idea what hidden agenda she might have besides her purely hedonistic carnal desires. I mean, we know she wants to become a member of PC but that doesn't explain much and I fail to see what other reason there would be other than her being horny and not getting it from her husband. In such a club she could do adultery anonymously (unless Mr. Ford would become a member which is probably unlikely seeing how he treated Mina and how cold he is towards Felicia most of the time if we would believe her words) not risking any scandals and at the same time she would still retain her black credit card.
One of the things Im guessing at the moment is that the club gives her access to men that her husband has dealings with. I could see her using the club as a way to get whatever it is that she wants from her husband through blackmail. Another thought is that she has a really dominant streak and that by being a part of the club, she can possibly be getting off by making these rich powerful men cater to her sexual whims.

There are so many ways they can go with her.

Reactions: sunaboz

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guys, who do you think will win in exhibition without the player influence, if Edwin wasn't involved?
My bet is Veronica, she just some kind of terminator lol. Not only she can handle almost any physical irritants but also the mental ones. But I have feeling, that the dude who ruined her buisnes won't let her win. So my second bet would be Rosalind. Felicia is kinky one and can handle some of the challenges where need to be creative or whorish, but I think she is not that mentally strong. My guess that the final test will be about breaking mind, some sort of extreme pressure and she just won't be ready for such challenge. Rosalind, while has weakest physique form and lack of kinky side can overcome final challenge, because she doing it for her kid and this kind of motivation will help her not to break.

And what do you think?
I think it doesn't matter how strong Veronica is phisically and mentally or how much willpower Rosalind has or how much of sex Felicia can take.
The competition is designed to humiliate those women for the pleasure of those piece of shit club members. And with sadistic Kathleen being the one responsible for creating the challenges i am sure she will build them around ways to maximize the degradation of Veronica, Rosalind and Felicia to the point even the winner won't feel like she is winning at all.

I think unless Edwin helps them one way or another they will be all screwed.

Rosalind needs the money to pay loan sharks but, as you mentioned, she doesn't have the stamina or lack of pudor to survive alone what Kathleen planned for her;
Veronica needs leverage over Samson to save her business and fuck him up since i doubt he will stop trying to turn her into a mindless whore even if she won the competition;
Felicia needs something else, no way i buy the story she just wants to become a club member in a place full of misogynistic assholes.

Reactions: SanaeS and HSHS1111

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019

And what do you think?
No one, the whole sum of the game (not the single rounds) is rigged, in the sense that it is, in this first round but I suspect in all of them except the last, arranged in a way that at the end it would result in a tie anyway.
First round one win and exit, two lose and go at second one.
One win and exit, other go to last round.
Last one is arranged with so lax rules (one patron could made more than a round, employers can partecipate ang get money from the house) that a POPULAR carnation will pass anyway.
Final result is 1-1-1, but even in the only one other possible outcome case it is not possible for the other two to get more than one point.
House has a vested interest in make the game remain undecided until the end, it was clearly stated by Kathleen to the protagonist.
And it is just the immediate objective, the real one of the whole, diabolical in the literal sense of the word, gig is not about money and winning, quite the contrary and almost one of the characters (but i suspect two) have understood it in full.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhrimanH

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I think it doesn't matter how strong Veronica is phisically and mentally or how much willpower Rosalind has or how much of sex Felicia can take.
The competition is designed to humiliate those women for the pleasure of those piece of shit club members. And with sadistic Kathleen being the one responsible for creating the challenges i am sure she will build them around ways to maximize the degradation of Veronica, Rosalind and Felicia to the point even the winner won't feel like she is winning at all.
This!

Remember the primary job description for Edwin? The only time were Kathleen can try to actively push people over their limit would be the final event. With only three participants even one dropping out would greatly diminish all following events. Of course she can misjudge and make mistakes pushing someone too far (I expect this will happen at least one time where Edwin will have to do some convincing to have someone come back). Everything before then will be designed to push the envelope, get some entertainment but not take things too far. It's also a matter of build up over time for the guests.

Anyone taking this seriously would be better of showing signs of weakness, not too weak though. Then make a show of "breaking down" to give the club the entertainment they want, but ultimately get of light. At least through the initial events. I expect the final one to be very harsh on everyone.

One glimpse we got of this was Veronica's taste test. Kathleen was fully prepared to use the teacher as candidate.

Anyone remember from which day the video Kathleen showed us was?

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes